Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the bottle but how many words can you get outta “Prerogative”?  

Prerogative Glory Prerogative Personal Prerogative Hit Prerogative Criminal Prerogative My Prerogative Circus Prerogative Blackout Prerogative Chaotic Prerogative Touch Prerogative U

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

No joke... I'm so disappointed... :zoomzoom:

Randee is Lou’s minion. If Randee gets paid, she gets paid. That’s why she only wants Britney working with her people 

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2020 at 1:56 PM, GregReid said:

This is NOT shade guys, I’m genuinely intrigued.

Britney had the best selling celeb Fragrances in the beginning and it was an amazing empire, however.... because of the COUNTLESS number of cheap remakes and desperate attempts.... like do all these new perfumes actually sell?!

like I need receipts tbh because I can’t imagine anyone other than the Britney Stan, (I mean maybe not right now as people are woke) would be rushing out to by the 272636th version of Fantasy or even the second version of Prerogative tbh.... thoughts?

The original curious and fantasy were REVOLUTIONARY but.... you know what I mean?

I seriously notice the perfumes everywhere. All my friends' girlfriends wear a variation of fantasy right now. I literally noticed it over this weekend at a get together. My mom, grandma and sister all wear a variation of fantasy too, whatever bottle it is. So yea, Britney's perfumes have become a staple/normal in peoples lives, it just exists.

I think all the variations help the product. How could it hurt, business wise? They're not "cheap remakes", they are expanding the brand to the point everyone will have some form of it.

• Like 1

I’ve just been down to smell it. 

FYI any UK’rs. Superdrug have both Ego & Festive in stock now. Had two promotional advertisement windows. Yaaas. 

Didn’t smell Festive as thought there’s no way I can get away with saying that’s unisex. Ha! Smelled Ego. It’s ok... very feminine in my opinion. Very coconuty. I prefer original Prerogative.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Aw really! So Ego was included in that deal! I thought it was only selected older fragrances!

Yeah it was on everything. I don't know how long the offer lasts for but it's definitely worth it and they seemed to have most of the fragrances there. The only issue was the lady behind the till tried to give me Rave instead of Ego.

• Twitter Team

I live in the UK and *should* be going to Westfield Shepherd’s Bush next week so will keep an eye out for this. I did see Prerogative Rave in a Boots several weeks ago but didn’t buy it.