Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

Rave is available in the USA at discount perfume shops already :) 

I saw it on eBay for under 20 bucks and thinking of getting it. Just not sure how it smells.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I saw it on eBay for under 20 bucks and thinking of getting it. Just not sure how it smells.

If you like raspberry scent you will like it. It’s very dominating. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

It’s very DOMINATION

Dropping hints are you? :gtfo:

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2020 at 12:16 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

I can't wait for the atrocious photoshopped ad!!! :jj:

It's already in the OP! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, TylerTremallose said:

If you like raspberry scent you will like it. It’s very dominating. 

I’m not much of a raspberry fan, her fragrances smell very candy like so I expect it’s gonna be like a raspberry lollipop huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, puppylo16 said:

raspberry lollipop huh?

Ok I might actually buy this if that's the smell. I like lollipops. :imcute:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

Ok I might actually buy this if that's the smell. I like lollipops. :imcute:

Me too but I don’t wanna smell like one :quirkney: 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Me too but I don’t wanna smell like one :quirkney: 

Omg but what's wrong with thaaat. :unreal:

I like fruity lollipops actually. I think they're interesting and fresh:imcute:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg but what's wrong with thaaat. :unreal:

I like fruity lollipops actually. I think they're interesting and fresh:imcute:

I’m a photographer. Last time I wore a sweet scent to work outside, bees couldn’t stop coming around me! And only me, not my coworkers!

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m a photographer. Last time I wore a sweet scent to work outside, bees couldn’t stop coming around me! And only me, not my coworkers!

OH RIGHT. That's true! Not just bees, but flies too. :embarrassney: That's why I don't like using Island Fantasy because it smells too fruity. Like mangoes. :imcute:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

OH RIGHT. That's true! Not just bees, but flies too. :embarrassney: That's why I don't like using Island Fantasy because it smells too fruity. Like mangoes. :imcute:

I do love island fantasy though. :) Maybe I’ll just get the raspberry lollipop perfume as part of my Britney collection :yesokay:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I do love island fantasy though. :) Maybe I’ll just get the raspberry lollipop perfume as part of my Britney collection :yesokay:

I like it too but I've gotten so many comments about it being 'too sweet'. I really don't know why when my other perfumes are either fruity or sugary. :idkney:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I like it too but I've gotten so many comments about it being 'too sweet'. I really don't know why when my other perfumes are either fruity or sugary. :idkney:

Yeah...it’s still sweet maybe it’s asian chemistry? Lol It seems sweet scents get amped up with on skin (okay that explains the bees)

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah...it’s still sweet maybe it’s asian chemistry? Lol It seems sweet scents get amped up with on skin (okay that explains the bees)

Ok maybe tea yeah. But how come the other fruity and sugary scents that I have, i never got comments about them being 'too sweet'. The last time I used it, I went out with my cousin and I swear he complained the entire time we were in the car. He said it was really sweet. His nose got used to it after 2 hrs but my god that 30 minute drive was just him complaining like why did I have to experiement and use a different perfume that day. Like I could've picked a different day and I was like I'm not experimenting I've used this before. And that was the very last time I used Island Fantasy:kidcries:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok maybe tea yeah. But how come the other fruity and sugary scents that I have, i never got comments about them being 'too sweet'. The last time I used it, I went out with my cousin and I swear he complained the entire time we were in the car. He said it was really sweet. His nose got used to it after 2 hrs but my god that 30 minute drive was just him complaining like why did I have to experiement and use a different perfume that day. Like I could've picked a different day and I was like I'm not experimenting I've used this before. And that was the very last time I used Island Fantasy:kidcries:

I don’t blame you, her scents are literally candy except for curious (why can’t they do more varieties like that?) Even believe smells super sweet on me though the new reformulation makes it fresher than the original. It’s why I’m always bummed about her releases as most of them are so fruity sweet and I know Britney likes to experiment so I’m sure she gets the “but this sells” I always get the vibe she’s that mystic gypsy like friend that wears flower wreaths, gives you crystals as gifts, wears peasant clothes and reads your aura. :quirkney:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t blame you, her scents are literally candy except for curious (why can’t they do more varieties like that?) Even believe smells super sweet on me though the new reformulation makes it fresher than the original. It’s why I’m always bummed about her releases as most of them are so fruity sweet and I know Britney likes to experiment so I’m sure she gets the “but this sells” I always get the vibe she’s that mystic gypsy like friend that wears flower wreaths, gives you crystals as gifts, wears peasant clothes and reads your aura. :quirkney:

She outimpacted the fortune teller on the Radiance commercial. :haha:

and ok tea but not really. I don't find the Nice and Naughy Remix and Hidden sweet. I feel like they're like dark exotic unsweetened fruits actually. :imcute:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

She outimpacted the fortune teller on the Radiance commercial. :haha:

and ok tea but not really. I don't find the Nice and Naughy Remix and Hidden sweet. I feel like they're like dark exotic unsweetened fruits actually. :imcute:

Lol I feel like she could be a flower child in a previous life.

you’re right because hidden fantasy doesn’t smell that sweet. I guess I’m just tired of fruit smells. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

flower child

What about Darkchild?

What about Destiny's Child? :comingthru:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...