Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the bottle but how many words can you get outta “Prerogative”?  

Prerogative Glory Prerogative Personal Prerogative Hit Prerogative Criminal Prerogative My Prerogative Circus Prerogative Blackout Prerogative Chaotic Prerogative Touch Prerogative U

Posted Images

Just now, Roxxy said:

Prerogative Glory
Prerogative Personal
Prerogative Hit
Prerogative Criminal
Prerogative My
Prerogative Circus
Prerogative Blackout
Prerogative Chaotic
Prerogative Touch
Prerogative Urban

You can't spell these words with the letters that are composing the word "prerogative" it would break the concept of "rave" and now "ego"

I LOVE the idea of this "Prerogative Ego" I hope this one will be much more masc ! And I love that the bottle is white. But honestly can't see it being successfull with what's happening in the world right now

• Love 1
  • Like 5

They could make a french word and use "Coupure electric" for the promo but I want Britney to shoot a video for it and not a stupid photoshopped picture from 2018. It could be "Prerogative VIE" which means life in french.

They can make also a "Prerogative RARE", "Prerogative RETRO", ect... but I think they already thought about all of these.

Prepare for the special gay pride LGBT edition: "Prerogative PREP". :awyeah:

ps: sorry for the double post it seems I can't edit a post that has a quote in it for some reasons...

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

You can't spell these words with the letters that are composing the word "prerogative" it would break the concept of "rave" and now "ego"

:o

What??? I didn't know that was a concept. :idkney:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

:o

What??? I didn't know that was a concept. :idkney:

Well I don't know if it's really a concept but "Rave" and "Ego" are both words using letters from the word "Prerogative" so I think that's what they went for with this line. :xfactorlook:

But who knows ! 

• Super Moderators

How did i not

1 minute ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Well I don't know if it's really a concept but "Rave" and "Ego" are both words using letters from the word "Prerogative" so I think that's what they went for with this line. :xfactorlook:

But who knows ! 

But it's such a good concept thooo.

i - :dead:

• Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

50 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I thought Arden discontinued her perfumes production. Maybe it's only about her old perfumes? 

Arden got bought by revlon and revlon does her pefumes now also nothing got discontinued.

• Love 3
  • Like 2