Jump to content

Jamie Lynn posted a story on Instagram with 'godly' Pastor Rob


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Seems like it. White southern moms tend to go crazy over their kids’ sports.

I don't know about white southern but yeah I mean, just look at how Lynne was such a force in supporting Britney during her childhood. Driving her everyday and taking her to every dance class, gymnastics class, talent competitions, town shows and whatever.

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know about white southern but yeah I mean, just look at how Lynne was such a force in supporting Britney during her childhood. Driving her everyday and taking her to every dance class, gymnastics class, talent competitions, town shows and whatever.

Of course. Just speaking from my own experience as a southerner. Grooming for success - be it in entertainment or sports begins early.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Of course. Just speaking from my own experience as a southerner. Grooming for success - be it in entertainment or sports begins early.

Omg. So what are you? i̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶h̶

sports :onpoint: or entertainment? :prettyney:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg. So what are you? i̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶h̶ sports :onpoint: or entertainment? :prettyney:

Thankfully, my family never bought into that. (I’m currently a history major in college.) However, seeing how some of my peers’ parents were hyper-fixated on building them a career in sports or entertainment is quite unnerving.

And, technically, Virginia isn’t even the full south. “Pageant/Sports Mom Culture” gets worse the further south you go. (Ex. Georgia, Louisiana)

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Thankfully, my family never bought into that. (I’m currently a history major in college.) However, seeing how some of my peers’ parents were hyper-fixated on building them a career in sports or entertainment is quite unnerving.

And, technically, Virginia isn’t even the full south. “Pageant/Sports Mom Culture” gets worse the further south you go. (Ex. Georgia, Louisiana)

Respect! i'm so jealous. I wanted that too but I don't know I ended up in Art History but no complaints. I had smexy professors. :badgirl:

I love Louisiana. :barbie:

👓🌟🙈👓🌟🙈👓🌟🙈 🗼🗼🗼 ❤

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block