Jamie Lynn posted a story on Instagram with 'godly' Pastor Rob

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Seems like it. White southern moms tend to go crazy over their kids’ sports.

I don't know about white southern but yeah I mean, just look at how Lynne was such a force in supporting Britney during her childhood. Driving her everyday and taking her to every dance class, gymnastics class, talent competitions, town shows and whatever.

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know about white southern but yeah I mean, just look at how Lynne was such a force in supporting Britney during her childhood. Driving her everyday and taking her to every dance class, gymnastics class, talent competitions, town shows and whatever.

Of course. Just speaking from my own experience as a southerner. Grooming for success - be it in entertainment or sports begins early.

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Of course. Just speaking from my own experience as a southerner. Grooming for success - be it in entertainment or sports begins early.

Omg. So what are you? i̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶h̶

sports :onpoint: or entertainment? :prettyney:

🦄 💛🧡💜

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg. So what are you? i̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶h̶ sports :onpoint: or entertainment? :prettyney:

Thankfully, my family never bought into that. (I’m currently a history major in college.) However, seeing how some of my peers’ parents were hyper-fixated on building them a career in sports or entertainment is quite unnerving.

And, technically, Virginia isn’t even the full south. “Pageant/Sports Mom Culture” gets worse the further south you go. (Ex. Georgia, Louisiana)

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Thankfully, my family never bought into that. (I’m currently a history major in college.) However, seeing how some of my peers’ parents were hyper-fixated on building them a career in sports or entertainment is quite unnerving.

And, technically, Virginia isn’t even the full south. “Pageant/Sports Mom Culture” gets worse the further south you go. (Ex. Georgia, Louisiana)

Respect! i'm so jealous. I wanted that too but I don't know I ended up in Art History but no complaints. I had smexy professors. :badgirl:

I love Louisiana. :barbie:

👓🌟🙈👓🌟🙈👓🌟🙈 🗼🗼🗼 ❤

🦄 💛🧡💜

• 7 months later...