Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators

I think earlier pictures have been deleted. I could’ve sworn she joined earlier and she posted a picture from an airplane window. This was back when Instagram was super early and iPhone-only. 

  • Like 5

#FreeBritney

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
48 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I think earlier pictures have been deleted. I could’ve sworn she joined earlier and she posted a picture from an airplane window. This was back when Instagram was super early and iPhone-only. 

Hmm maybe. But I only ever remember first being on Instagram around the time FFT was happening?

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
7 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She started to use her account and post selfies in 2013. Beforehand, it was only promotion or tour pics. 

Who remembers when they would post exclusives with her dog account Hannah ? :airpls:

Ahh I miss Hannah. I wonder what happened to her? She had a Twitter account but it was rebranded to TheBritneyArmy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Interesting. Anyone think they know what her actual first photo was if it wasn't this? Maybe I posted it on BH at some point. I'll check and circle back 

britney-spears-1st-instagram-1453303185-maybe this?

  • Like 2

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

Link to post
19 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Interesting. Anyone think they know what her actual first photo was if it wasn't this? Maybe I posted it on BH at some point. I'll check and circle back 

Her account was created around the FFT. It was that actual tour pic. I remember that glorious time like yesterday. :truthtea:

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She started to use her account and post selfies in 2013. Beforehand, it was only promotion or tour pics. 

Who remembers when they would post exclusives with her dog account Hannah ? :airpls:

I remember when you could tag yourself on her Facebook pictures. I'm still taggged in a couple of pictures from the FFT lol

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ahh I miss Hannah. I wonder what happened to her? She had a Twitter account but it was rebranded to TheBritneyArmy. 

and I always wondered what happened to that account as well. Now I know.

Dogs aren't forever sadly. :(

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

britney-spears-1st-instagram-1453303185-maybe this?

That's what CapitalFM says was her first post :mhm:

They were scrapped for talking trash about the Queen (it was them right? :orangu: )

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I think earlier pictures have been deleted. I could’ve sworn she joined earlier and she posted a picture from an airplane window. This was back when Instagram was super early and iPhone-only. 

One of the first photos that fans flipped out over was her hand over the window...and we knew it was her from the tattoo. Prior to that, we hadn't seen a single sign of "her" on social media from 2008 onwards.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what CapitalFM says was her first post :mhm:

They were scrapped for talking trash about the Queen (it was them right? :orangu: )

They quickly went from The Wanted to The Whewwwwww :mcwave:

  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They quickly went from The Wanted to The Whewwwwww :mcwave:

Like what does that even mean but its so funny :haha:

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Exhale+
28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember when you could tag yourself on her Facebook pictures. I'm still taggged in a couple of pictures from the FFT lol

im dead

  • Haha 1

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

Link to post
1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

Interesting. Anyone think they know what her actual first photo was if it wasn't this? Maybe I posted it on BH at some point. I'll check and circle back 

could be wrong, but iirc the first pic she posted was a pic of her hand against a window during fft

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, femmefataledoll said:

could be wrong, but iirc the first pic she posted was a pic of her hand against a window during fft

that sounds so depressing lol 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block