Groundbreaking, New Fantasy Perfume Editions!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here it is! Take notes, Team B, this looks and smells better than anything else Tbh I love her perfumes, I really do and I'm wearing Prerogative rn so don't get me wrong  

But what do you exactly mean by saying "BJ marathon"?

Are you ready for 2 more years 3 new ones? Here you go, please help me count to three!       

• Super Moderators
Just now, Nickey said:

Just like Britney, I mean she mentioned edamame beans as her favourite food a lot during the Britney Jean era :mcry:

Wait, she did? Omg wheennnn :unreal:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, IUSAtonight said:

Btw there should definitely be a "Six or seven costume changes Fantasy" :miley:

I'm definitely going to make more soon. We all know Lou reads exhale so maybe some of these will become official ones :explainlol:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Omg I never caught that!!! I've seen this multiple times and I never.... ugh I'm deaf. I always only hear her say Skittles. :embarrassney:

• Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I never caught that!!! I've seen this multiple times and I never.... ugh I'm deaf. I always only hear her say Skittles. :embarrassney:

Maybe that's because she always says Skittles when they ask her about fav food :airpls:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Nickey said:

Maybe that's because she always says Skittles when they ask her about fav food :airpls:

I don't even remember her saying sushi, Doritos and cheesedip. And i've seen this many times. Oh my god. :queenie:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I don't even remember her saying sushi, Doritos and cheesedip. And i've seen this many times. Oh my god. :queenie:

You need to listen to 2013 interviews (also the radio ones) again cause every single one had a question about food. :airpls:

I remember something from early 2013, she said she likes bell peppers and fajitas :badgirl:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Nickey said:

You need to listen to 2013 interviews (also the radio ones) again cause every single one had a question about food. :airpls:

I remember something from early 2013, she said she likes bell peppers and fajitas :badgirl:

Omg I do remember something about fajitas. Maybe I should go on a BJ marathon today. :barbie:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I do remember something about fajitas. Maybe I should go on a BJ marathon today. :barbie:

But what do you exactly mean by saying "BJ marathon"? :explainlol:

• Haha 8
  • Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, Nickey said:

But what do you exactly mean by saying "BJ marathon"? :explainlol:

:ohmygawd:

EEEEK!!! I mean... Britney Jean. :lollipop: but also #StreamCandyShop

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜