Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE ONE AND ONLY  like please release a Latina pop **** hit where they can dance and be hot and then brinny can take the success of it and rub it in pit bulls bald stupid face (stupid I feel so f

Posted Images

Christina Aguilera, because that would be like full circle, they were in MMC together, became pop stars in the same era, were always compared to each other. It would just make sense, and would be a huge deal.  I mean Britney doesn’t really sing anymore so that might be all kinds of awkward but for the pop culture throwback alone it would epic.