Baby One More Time (The Call Remix)

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

i love all my 90s/2000s pop and r&b girlies :wontcry:

michelle, avril, aaliyah, hilary, ashlee, jewel, shakira, mary j., lindsay, etc. :wontcry: these crop of new pop divas ain't doing it for me :wontcry:

Jewel is the only one I don't stan in that list. But I like Standing Still.

🦄 💛🧡💜

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Jewel is the only one I don't stan in that list. But I like Standing Still.

omg get into her WTF...one of the most criminally underrated and talented singer/songwriters of our time. she's literally a genius and practically a poet. you can also hear a lot of her influence in lana tbh. she was actually one of the first artists i legit stanned when i discovered her in 2003 omg :wontcry:

she's also a fan of britney and has only ever said nice things about her, we have no choice but to stan :wontcry:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg get into her WTF...one of the most criminally underrated and talented singer/songwriters of our time. she's literally a genius and a fantastic poet. you can also hear a lot of her influence in lana tbh. she was actually one of the first artists i legit stanned...

So you're older than me. :bcutelaugh:

I just remembered I also liked Intuition and Foolish Games! ❤

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

I'm just the right age to start stanning Britney in 1998. Hehe. I'm assuming you're older since Jewel debuted earlier than Britney.

*opens spoiler*

What. :gaspney: I'm older than you. Haha!

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I'm just the right age to start stanning Britney in 1998. Hehe. I'm assuming you're older since Jewel debuted earlier than Britney.

*opens spoiler*

What. :gaspney: I'm older than you. Haha!

well to be fair, i didn't know who jewel was until i discovered intuition in 2003. plus i've always loved and appreciated anything 90s and early 2000s related. truly the best era for music. :byetina:

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

well to be fair, i didn't know who jewel was until i discovered intuition in 2003. plus i've always loved and appreciated anything 90s and early 2000s related. truly the best era for music. :byetina:

That you stan Britney is really all I need to know when it comes to your taste.

relaxed pokemon GIF

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

I miss my childhood :crying1:

I grew up in the best era for tween/teen culture

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg get into her WTF...one of the most criminally underrated and talented singer/songwriters of our time. she's literally a genius and practically a poet. you can also hear a lot of her influence in lana tbh. she was actually one of the first artists i legit stanned when i discovered her in 2003 omg :wontcry:

she's also a fan of britney and has only ever said nice things about her, we have no choice but to stan :wontcry:

I LOVE Jewel too!  0304 is soooo underrated.