Ava Max taps Lauv & Saweetie for "Kings And Queens" remix

• Super Administrators

Update:

Ava Max just released a remix of "Kings & Queens" with Lauv & Saweetie. It's the original track with additional verses from the two collaborators. Thoughts?

Earlier:

Ava Max has real potential to be a heavy hitter in the world of pop. She proved that with "Sweet But Psycho," however... there seems to be a lull. Her last few singles did alright, despite them being bop-worthy.

There's still hope! She's collaborating with producer RedOne on new music.

That includes her new song "Kings and Queens," produced by the aforementioned. It's a disco-tinged pop track with an infectious chorus. It's a real ear worm!

There's also a new music video for it, and it's a visual delight1

What do you guys think?

ava-max-kings.jpg.05260fdd4bf93d1f95d833edbc7b6ac5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
3 hours ago, rawbrit said:

she has some real potential :tiffhair: perchT

Yea agreed. SBP was a massive hit. I wonder if her absence from music this last little while will be her demise.

If the music is great though, even if she takes her time, she can land another hit. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I dont know her global impact but I feel she barely happened in the US and is already been forgotten. I agree she has potential but we shall see what music she churns out. :brityes:

• 2 weeks later...

I like this new song. She just feels like a carbon copy of Gaga so idk how far she’ll actually get. 

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m five seconds in and sissss :kfed:

The N64 breakdown in the middle thooo :kfed:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
17 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

I like this new song. She just feels like a carbon copy of Gaga so idk how far she’ll actually get. 

I wonder if she’ll ever evade the Gaga comparisons. She kind of looks like Gaga, but the music feels different to me :miley:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
51 minutes ago, Needleney said:

2:42? :joanne:

Her bops are way too good to be short like that.

Streaming era :duh:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I wonder if she’ll ever evade the Gaga comparisons. She kind of looks like Gaga, but the music feels different to me :miley:

I hope she does, we need this kind of fun pop in our music lives. Maybe a simple change of hair color would help. 
But I’ve got this new song on repeat, it’s a bop, and I wouldn’t know about it if not for exhale, thanks for posting!

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The N64 breakdown in the middle thooo :kfed:

Take me homeeeee country roadssss :kfed:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

On 3/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, JordanMiller said:

Yea agreed. SBP was a massive hit. I wonder if her absence from music this last little while will be her demise.

If the music is great though, even if she takes her time, she can land another hit. 

I think her demise started when she decided to release the carbon copy of SBS instead of doing something new like this. She's released tons of songs since but hasn't really performed or promoted them.

• Super Administrators
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Take me homeeeee country roadssss :kfed:

This song grew on me already 

:kfed:
:kfed::kfed::kfed:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
13 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Sounds like a great album filler. I expect more from her, but maybe she is just not THAT *************? :frenchy:

@ Ava Max

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I just discovered that this is “you give love a bad name” by bob jovi. I knew it sounded familiar.