Christina Aguilera drops music video for 'Mulan' soundtrack song "Loyal Brave True"

• Super Administrators

SURPRISE! :byetina:

Christina Aguilera is finally releasing a music video for the song she contributed to the forthcoming Mulan soundtrack. It's titled "Loyal Brave True."

She also released a Spanish-language version of it.

"Loyal Brave True" is a power ballad. On it, Xtina sings about vulnerability. 

It was written by Jamie Hartman, Harry Gregson-Williams, Rosi Golan and Billy Crabtree; Hartman produces. Gregson-Williams also wrote the new movie’s instrumental score and is producing the updated version of "Reflections," which Christina is also singing(!!!). 

“The film ‘Mulan’ and the song ‘Reflection’ coincided with getting me my first record deal,” Xtina said in a statement. “It’s amazing to come back to such an incredible movie that’s full of power and meaning, and that meaning holds the test of time: staying true to yourself, being who you are, and teaching how to be fearless. My new song, ‘Loyal Brave True,’ represents the fine balance between vulnerability and strength.”

Do you like the new "Loyal Brave True" music video?!

Related:

xtina-mulan.jpg.6dcb44e13658b82bf7ed47a4c94493e2.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
7 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Her voice is so beatiful and pure in here. Thank god there is no screaming.

MTE. If I heard one single growl I was gonna turn it off :selenerz:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
33 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

All the pop girlies releasing music, even Xtina :byetina: Whereas Brinni is considering quitting music 😭

She's not going to quit :bedtime:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

47 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

All the pop girlies releasing music, even Xtina :byetina: Whereas Brinni is considering quitting music 😭

Britney is confirmed to do the lead single off the soundtrack for Peter Rabbit 2 soundtrack! :kisses2all:

It's not bad but not good either :whatitellu: 

and her spanish got a lot worse, she should take some lessons from "no seas cortes" :imok:

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Administrators
43 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Britney is confirmed to do the lead single off the soundtrack for Peter Rabbit 2 soundtrack! :kisses2all:

For .0025 seconds I believed and gasped :byesmoke:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
36 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

and her spanish got a lot worse, she should take some lessons from "no seas cortes" :imok:

:imok:
:imok::imok::imok:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators

I will say, everything that will be released and will be associated with Mulan, I will eat it all up. :snort:

It's that serious. Mulan is my Disney Princess.

I love Xtina, I love the song. :onpoint:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

That's a nice song, and I like the fact that she recorded a new song for the new movie, "Reflection" was her first single after all!! :D :D
And so cool that she did an Spanish version! Though she doesn't sound as IMPECCABLE as she sounds in her Spanish album...

Necesitamos un álbum español ahora mismo, la gente en latinoamérica la apoya muchísimo más que los estadounidenses. 

Really tho, releasing an album in spanish would be so smart for her, she still has a lot of fans in the Hispanic world and in general they seem more loyal

• 5 months later...
  • Super Moderators
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

New music video on the way! Crazy to think this song came out prior to the world imploding.

so that's not the Friday surprise?

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I like this song, but I don’t see the point in putting out this video. From the preview it looks like she just stood in front of a green screen. And the rest looks like CGI. Maybe Disney had her do it to try to build up some momentum for the movie, but it just seems really pointless. 

Brinny confirmed to record the lead single for the upcoming live-action version of The Little Mermaid!!!!

PART OF YOUR WORLD (the underwater ISBE vocal version) feat. will.i.am 

:yesplease::yesplease::yesplease::yesplease::yesplease::yesplease: