I'm gonna see Gaga!

I live in Upstate New York, and during the BTW, ARTPOP, and Joanne tours my family could never find the time/money to go both to NYC/Boston/Toronto and do a concert too

BUT NOW WE CAN!!!! 

I'm going to Toronto on August 9! If anyone else is planning on going to this date HMU!

I'm so excited!

• Like 3
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in Upstate New York, and during the BTW, ARTPOP, and Joanne tours my family could never find the time/money to go both to NYC/Boston/Toronto and do a concert too BUT NOW WE CAN!!!!  I

That’s awesome, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. I went to the fame monster ball, born this way ball and ArtRave and she was awesome every single time. She hasn’t toured my country since ArtRave but

Lady Gaga was in Latvia for the "Born This Way" tour, but I never went to it.  Good for you, though. Hope you have a blast! 

• Exhale+

That’s awesome, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. I went to the fame monster ball, born this way ball and ArtRave and she was awesome every single time. She hasn’t toured my country since ArtRave but if I get the chance to see her again, I definitely will! 

• Like 2

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛