Lady Gaga moves the Chromatica Ball to summer 2021

• Super Administrators

Lady Gaga's #Chromatica Ball tour is rescheduled to summer 2021. 

She'll kick things off July 25 in Paris before making her way to London on the 30th. On August 7th, Gaga will perform in Boston, followed by shows in Toronto, New Jersey and Chicago. 

Check out the dates below. 

Exhalers, do you plan on going?!

ball.jpg.d6a155e273989895b1872514f2350576.jpg

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

I would definitely go. Gaga has amazing music and always puts on a fantastic show. I wonder if there will be more dates, sure there will be. If the ticket prices were nice, I’d go. 

• Like 2

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• 3 months later...

I love Gaga. I got to meet her on the Monster Ball tour, and I was right up front in GA for her Joanne tour. Sad I missed Enigma, I live in Las Vegas ffs. But I’d love to see Chromatica. 94083043_231631704605343_634384021287075

Uh, what makes her team think quarantine will be over by then?? 🥴 The numbers are going up every day...and 2021 is only a few months away. Good luck with this tour you speak of.

*streams rain on me*

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'll definitely go but shouldn't she just go with a different album era? It'll be a whole other year, I'm sure she can make more hits. :tiffanynod:

I agree with you! The tour is rescheduled but it wont be the chromatica tour no more, pretty sure there will be another album on the way, no way she can make chromatica last that long on stand by. They should have cancelled the tour. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'll definitely go but shouldn't she just go with a different album era? It'll be a whole other year, I'm sure she can make more hits. :tiffanynod:

If the general standard in pop music is to release an album every other year why would she start a new era in 2021? I want an ERA not a moment. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deyonce said:

If the general standard in pop music is to release an album every other year why would she start a new era in 2021? I want an ERA not a moment. 

Because Chromotica will be played out by 2021 

• Twitter Team

Dd it's about time she postponed.

I have tickets for London, so looking forward to it when it eventually happens! 

• Twitter Team
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Honestly, She Should Make It A World Tour.  She Has A Year To Plan, Why Jot Make It A World Tour With 30 Or 40 Dates?  Gaga Would Make Bank And All The Little Monsters Could See Her Live.  Just Saying :chrissy:

I think it's for her own health. She had to cancel two of her previous tours for health reasons. Also she's doing Enigma as well. 

• Twitter Team
8 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

To be fair she did tour for Born This Way a year after that album came out.