Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Calling all Mods - Important

Recommended Posts

Something has to be done about this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want this as an emote @Roxxy @CashmereCat @JordanMiller

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-4.gif

video 

 

that's all :pieceofwhat:

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi!

I mean... hiyee! ❤ Alright, i'll see what I can do!

Let me cater 2 u. I got your slippers, your dinner, your emote, and so much more~

ketchup GIF

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi!

I mean... hiyee! ❤ Alright, i'll see what I can do!

Let me cater 2 u. I got your slippers, your dinner, your emote, and so much more~

ketchup GIF

Alison Brie Dancing GIF

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

#morekatyperryfromwitnesseraemotes

katy1katy2katy3katy4katy5katy6katy8katy7katy9katy10katy11

That frog emote scares me every time I see it :britlol:

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

#morekatyperryfromwitnesseraemotes

katy1katy2katy3katy4katy5katy6katy8katy7katy9katy10katy11

 All of these >>>>

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

ezgif.com-resize-1d1debefe851c3497.gif

Thank you! I ended up making one cause I had to optimize it for site speed :katycry: Thank you though I appreciate it. 🙏 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Lemme see what I can do 😏 

if you add it I will stop teasing you

Spoiler

for the rest of the month :pieceofwhat:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

The quality of these new emotes are... 
:wontcry:

We used to make them with photoshop pro back when our previous mod gang was around.  Now they look like some giphy equivalent.  What's up with the pixels and rough movement?  :sippinga:

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

The quality of these new emotes are... 
:wontcry:

We used to make them with photoshop pro back when our previous mod gang was around.  Now they look like some giphy equivalent.  What's up with the pixels and rough movement?  :sippinga:

 

NINA! :hugs: OMG HOW ARE YOU?!

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, CashmereCat said:

The quality of these new emotes are... 
:wontcry:

We used to make them with photoshop pro back when our previous mod gang was around.  Now they look like some giphy equivalent.  What's up with the pixels and rough movement?  :sippinga:

 

The new ones I've been adding... I'm optimizing so they aren't huge file sizes. That way the page loads faster :gagasmile:


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

The new ones I've been adding... I'm optimizing so they aren't huge file sizes. That way the page loads faster :gagasmile:

Oh ****, lmao.  I thought it was intentionally done, like no one cared to actually try.  MB! :wontcry:  I gotcha.  How ya holding up with the quarantine? 

 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

NINA! :hugs: OMG HOW ARE YOU?!

I'm good! Just quarantined like the little introvert I am.  Hows your life been thus far?  :Hugs:

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

I'm good! Just quarantined like the little introvert I am.  Hows your life been thus far?  :hugs:

Working full-time, saving up for my first house, still living at home. Got my own car now, so that's great! :kyliecry:

And I have an FWB with the biggest schlong I have ever sucked and I hope he falls in love with me TBFH :nyschool: (But he's currently locked up and I'm restless without his touch...)

How have you been? Last time we talked you were planning your wedding.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Working full-time, saving up for my first house, still living at home. Got my own car now, so that's great! :kyliecry:

And I have an FWB with the biggest schlong I have ever sucked and I hope he falls in love with me TBFH :nyschool: (But he's currently locked up and I'm restless without his touch...)

How have you been? Last time we talked you were planning your wedding.

 omg how old r u guys i just need someone to love me at the horrid age of 23 and already feel like retiring from my career that has yet to start

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...