Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so is the eyeliner tattooed on

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

yes hi omg i think i remember you wKySbEM.gif

your username rings a bell wKySbEM.gif how are you wKySbEM.gif

this one time i met dignified love and tried telling them how i was a huge fan and they stuck their hand out for me to kiss and i thought oh ok

27 minutes ago, rik said:

this one time i met dignified love and tried telling them how i was a huge fan and they stuck their hand out for me to kiss and i thought oh ok

iconique wKySbEM.gif

I unironically like the raccoon look, it's like a more exaggerated version of the smokey eyes she always wore in the 2000's. It also gives me Donatella Versace with the platinum hair, which is a compliment in my world. :bedtime:

Hi! The eyeliner isn't tattooed on :

She just isn't telling the truth whenever she says she isn't wearing makeup in a photo or video.

f490ebbe7e2574adc09c969c8e9aa92c.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, MochiMontrose said:

She just isn't telling the truth whenever she says she isn't wearing makeup in a photo or video.

it’s so weird seeing her eyes without black around them, when was the last time we saw her without raccoon eyes?

1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

it’s so weird seeing her eyes without black around them, when was the last time we saw her without raccoon eyes?

I’d like to know this too :umomg:

i don't think it's tatted 

maybe it's hard for her to remove :katyfrog:

I think she sleeps in it and still has it on from the day before, so technically it’s not a lie.

gosh if i had the ability to gain the trust of britney spears and become her best friend maybe her lover ( she likes younger guys right now so yeeah) i will take her to a resort somewhere, but first beauty salon and remove that black thing myself

then remove those horible extensions that damage the **** out of your hair and brush it

than take her to a spa, steam room sauna jacuzi swimming pool relaxing massage

take her to a proper dermatologist that wont put artificial chemicals injections into her face

A dentist apointment would be nice

Good proper workout, she looks awesome but i dont think the things she does now are givving her any effect 

Recomend some good books

Then take her to a cool restaurant with great food with overview od the sea/ ocean and we spend 10 days there just to relax and get away from all

Of corse casually make her watch other people's live concerts and documentaries just to get inspiration and push herself to do more

maybe convince her to take vocal lessons to practise good breathing techniques

Recomend her watch This Is Us the tv show (tweet about it or instagram it... maybe a tv role will come up) 

And this is all just a joke This is just a dream of mine but would love if somehow it comes true or she reads it :)

I would love to see her travel the world experience different cultures try out new food 

i know she has traveled the world million times but it was always for a job not as a turist 

i think she really needs good people around her who tell her the truth and how things are

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

gosh if i had the ability to gain the trust of britney spears and become her best friend maybe her lover ( she likes younger guys right now so yeeah) i will take her to a resort somewhere, but first beauty salon and remove that black thing myself

then remove those horible extensions that damage the **** out of your hair and brush it

than take her to a spa, steam room sauna jacuzi swimming pool relaxing massage

take her to a proper dermatologist that wont put artificial chemicals injections into her face

A dentist apointment would be nice

Good proper workout, she looks awesome but i dont think the things she does now are givving her any effect 

Recomend some good books

Then take her to a cool restaurant with great food with overview od the sea/ ocean and we spend 10 days there just to relax and get away from all

Of corse casually make her watch other people's live concerts and documentaries just to get inspiration and push herself to do more

maybe convince her to take vocal lessons to practise good breathing techniques

Recomend her watch This Is Us the tv show (tweet about it or instagram it... maybe a tv role will come up) 

And this is all just a joke This is just a dream of mine but would love if somehow it comes true or she reads it :)

I would love to see her travel the world experience different cultures try out new food 

i know she has traveled the world million times but it was always for a job not as a turist 

i think she really needs good people around her who tell her the truth and how things are

Sorry but you sound like an *******, let Britney be Britney. You want to change everything about her appearance and telling her what to read...joke or not this is controlling as **** and I hope you don't act like this in relationships. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She is deluded and she thinks she is killing it with ha hair/makeup game. 

She is not OK and you can tell by her appearance. Whenever she is feeling good aka is good mentally she looks at least presentable. 

4 hours ago, MochiMontrose said:

These pics are how old though, the left is from the intimate collection and the second is how old / they’re both 4/5 ago. Her routine eyeliner pics have all been within the last one or two years 

in one of the few candids we saw last year she had the eyeliner and tbf it looks tattooed - it hasn’t smudged 

9 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

Sorry but you sound like an *******, let Britney be Britney. You want to change everything about her appearance and telling her what to read...joke or not this is controlling as **** and I hope you don't act like this in relationships. 

like i said this is just a joke :) 
and no i am not forcing people to do anything they don't like :)
It just a suggestion which i dont see anything bad in it. If the person likes the suggestion will consider my advice if not, oh well you cant force people to do what you like
What i said was just a fantasy dream ideal situation like we all have 
I adore britney since i was in kindergarten so i'm here since baby one more time came out 
english is not my first language so maybe it sounds harsh

10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

These pics are how old though, the left is from the intimate collection and the second is how old / they’re both 4/5 ago. Her routine eyeliner pics have all been within the last one or two years 

in one of the few candids we saw last year she had the eyeliner and tbf it looks tattooed - it hasn’t smudged 

I'm still convinced the eyeliner isn't tattooed on because in all of her recent posts, the eyeliner is never the same.it's never the same level of "smearness". There was a video on her Insta where she had wet hair and a white tub ton : the eyeliner lines were completely smeared off. 

No, I think it’s waterproof and she doesn’t properly take her makeup off before going to bed. Back in the day the saying ‘last nights eyeliner is today’s smokey eye’ was a popular concept, and as we all know Britney is stuck in that 90’s-00’s mindset and doesn’t give af about skin care. 

This may be TOTALLY off base, but I sometimes wonder.  I know a lot of people may be shy or have insecurities, which they all deal with differently.  I’ve performed and sang in front of auditoriums full of peers back in my school days.  Recently I’ve been doing theatre again and performing in shows in front of a sold out audience.   However, I am an absolute wreck if friends want me to get up and sing karaoke!  I do remember one time, though, when I just so happened to have sunglasses on and I felt much better for some reason.  Why would simply putting a pair of stupid sunglasses on make the world of difference?!  Who knows.  Maybe this is how Britney feels with her makeup?  I know it’s a stretch, but we all have our “security blankets” that make us feel better.  Just a thought.  :sendinglove: