Jump to content

Britney posted AGAIN but with, ugh, Sam


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My literal reaction when I saw them...

EW this is given me federline 2.0 vibes...

Cuz he's using her  Cuz he's fake  Cuz he's hiding who he really is  MUST I go on? 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

She was happy with David and Charlie, you really believed they cheated on her? You act like she was miserable before she met Sam 

britney-spears--a.jpg?interpolation=lanc

She is in a cship where she can’t even pick who she gets to hang out without them getting screened by her fabulous team so obviously she would settle for any guy because technically she doesn’t have a choice does she? 

I never said she was unhappy with shrek or Charlie. I simply said they didn’t last as long. Maybe the cheating rumors were fake, the point is she likes Sam. She doesn’t have much of a choice but she also has gone on dates w guys she says look like lizards. She isnt as easily pleased as u think. If she didn’t like Sam he wouldn’t have been approved 

Link to post
3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She was happy with David and Charlie, you really believed they cheated on her? You act like she was miserable before she met Sam 

britney-spears--a.jpg?interpolation=lanc

She is in a cship where she can’t even pick who she gets to hang out without them getting screened by her fabulous team so obviously she would settle for any guy because technically she doesn’t have a choice does she? 

she definitely has a choice cause she did pick the  guy. i don't remember but in make me video she also had a scene with hot man. but i guess with Sam it just clicked for her and she went for it. u underestimate Britney cause then she liked Kevin she just asked him to join her on tour and he was there. So did SAm -she asked him and he was there. So she obviously has a choice. She can dump a man if she wants to. I doubt some1 is  forcing her  to have hot dates with Sam.

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I never said she was unhappy with shrek or Charlie. I simply said they didn’t last as long. Maybe the cheating rumors were fake, the point is she likes Sam. She doesn’t have much of a choice but she also has gone on dates w guys she says look like lizards. She isnt as easily pleased as u think. If she didn’t like Sam he wouldn’t have been approved 

Shrek, lizards, I can't :haha::gloria::mcorangu:

Link to post
12 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No I totally see it too. Surprised they even posted it 

Team B probably posted it to push their narrative that she's messy and crazy

Link to post
13 hours ago, GottaGetThatBoomBoom said:

Why do y’all hate him so much omg 💀
 

 

He is basically a more attractive version of Kevin is why . 

Link to post

i don't get why everybody hates him...
WE don't know anything about their relationship, so we shuld spread positivity and if they kook up forever, better. I just want her to be happy, if she is with with, perfect!

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post

I think it’s the photoshopped teeth.  You can see her real ones in some but in others they are blurred to hide the way they have shifted back and are a bit crooked now. That’s natural if you don’t wear your retainer 

Link to post
14 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Cuz he's using her 

Cuz he's fake 

Cuz he's hiding who he really is 

MUST I go on? 

And..... How do you know that. Stop... We, as fans, should send positivity... Everytime she(or her team) puts something out the fans are the first to tear her down.... Hold on. Go peaceful and send good vibes... 

Link to post
8 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

I never said she was unhappy with shrek or Charlie. I simply said they didn’t last as long. Maybe the cheating rumors were fake, the point is she likes Sam. She doesn’t have much of a choice but she also has gone on dates w guys she says look like lizards. She isnt as easily pleased as u think. If she didn’t like Sam he wouldn’t have been approved 

Shrek :selenerz::queenie:

Link to post
5 hours ago, zenden78 said:

she definitely has a choice cause she did pick the  guy. i don't remember but in make me video she also had a scene with hot man. but i guess with Sam it just clicked for her and she went for it. u underestimate Britney cause then she liked Kevin she just asked him to join her on tour and he was there. So did SAm -she asked him and he was there. So she obviously has a choice. She can dump a man if she wants to. I doubt some1 is  forcing her  to have hot dates with Sam.

Yes allegedly the male love interest from the make me video bragged to a lot of ppl  on set that he hooked up w Britney and she was v upset about it 

Shows u that although Sam is an attention ***** he does have class compared to other guys she’s been with 

i still think he’s probably gay or at the v least is gold digging/clout chasing

Link to post
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yes allegedly the male love interest from the make me video bragged to a lot of ppl  on set that he hooked up w Britney and she was v upset about it 

Shows u that although Sam is an attention ***** he does have class compared to other guys she’s been with 

i still think he’s probably gay or at the v least is gold digging/clout chasing

His dating history shows he's a clout chaser. He got the opportunity to be featured in a music video for Britney f**king Spears. Of course he'd say yes I'll take you out if it meant he can get fame. 

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

Link to post
21 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

His dating history shows he's a clout chaser. He got the opportunity to be featured in a music video for Britney f**king Spears. Of course he'd say yes I'll take you out if it meant he can get fame. 

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

Yea I don’t judge sam too harshly. He’s still v young and just doing what most anyone would do if given the opportunity 

but he’s definitely not true love material 

she needs a super rich old guy who already has fame and fortune or a total Joe Shmoe who doesn’t gaf about pop culture 

Link to post
19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I feel like this girl is never gonna find true love because of the product that she is. 

Her fans, her label, her manager and her parents set her up for all the later problems.

She should have left Jive in 2004/2005, started her own label and her own fashion brand, which would have been much bigger in 2004 than what Jessica Simpson or Rihanna have been doing.

Right now, she should live her life.  If he makes her happy then fine.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea I don’t judge sam too harshly. He’s still v young and just doing what most anyone would do if given the opportunity 

but he’s definitely not true love material 

she needs a super rich old guy who already has fame and fortune or a total Joe Shmoe who doesn’t gaf about pop culture 

I always thought her being with someone close to her age who's in Hollywood but low-key would be good for her. Thst way she's still w someone who gets it (thst Hollywood life) but also is able to be left alone by cameras. 

Ahem, John Cena but that'll never happen. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...