Lady Gaga "Stupid Love" music video comment party

• Community Leader

Lady Gaga released the music video for "Stupid Love" today (Feb. 28). :runga:

Gaga, channeling an intergalactic cotton candy pink princess, offers peace to a clan who know nothing but rage and anger. She transcends her gifts of dance (serving Born This Way vibes) and song that inspires love. Stupid love. 

The track, which leaked one month ago, sounds almost identical to the demo that surfaced. That means the song was finished for at least a year. It's no wonder Gaga kept this gem in her arsenal. A pulsating beat sizzles over a helium background vocal. Gaga's signature sound is drenched all over this. 

Give it a play below :slamga::

gaga-stupid-love.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dancing is very Britney on Instagram.   

Lady Gaga released the music video for "Stupid Love" today (Feb. 28).  Gaga, channeling an intergalactic cotton candy pink princess, offers peace to a clan who know nothing but rage and anger. Sh

I'm not crazy about the song, but the music video made me wonder if that might be the aesthetic pop music is going to have in the following decade, i.e. campy, ironically plastic and relying strongly

Posted Images

• Community Super Mods
13 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

"All I ever wanted was Love"

8 minutes ago, Muzikjtt said:

“All i ever wanted was...” Love...

Oh, there I see it now. So she just repeated it without the sign language. Got it. Thanks guys! ❤❤❤

• Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm excited, of course, it's Gaga, but daaamn she's intense... From the snippet, this already looks like a movie drama about all common human emotions after a world war rather than a colorful pop music video.

She has to remind everyone that she is an Oscar  nominated actress  :tiffeyeroll:

• Haha 1