Every time I see her IG or FB posts, especially the caption, I can't help but feel both happy she gets this freedom/break from alllll her years of overworking...but also a little sad...❤ 

Coming from a place of mental health discussion, I'm curious about your thoughts? Also, thoughts on her voice/way she talks now?

Drug use can apparently induce bipolar disorder, but...do you think she had it all along? To me, the way I see her, is someone extremely vulnerable and fragile with all that's happened to her, therefore nervous in any form of being in the public eye❤❤ She's like this little baby bird 😭 

After some personal issues, I think all the uncomfortable moments are more about anxiety and insecurity. Who knows? But anxiety can change a lot on you. Well, anxiety can change everything on you.

she's very anxious and has pretty low self-esteem IMO... she could also be bipolar but I guess the mania part of her is her way to be strong and overcome her issues and they think she's being too hyped or being bad/rebellious. I guess she can really "fake" being bipolar like those rumors. I have a problem with how society and people label and diagnose mental diseases right and left, it's like you have to have something and you don't go deep on your issues to overcome it, you just take pills and be numb to not feel anything. but Brit has been thru a lot of ****, I guess she feels lost, lonely, with trust issues and paranoid from time to time but that doesn't make her crazy, I feel like she's very smart and have a good sense/is aware about a lot of things but she's somehow trapped and isolated, we'll never know unless she wants to speak/or is allowed to speak to us. I just wish her the best <3

@Dirk totally agree with what you're saying...I don't actually know the whole story behind her getting diagnosed as bipolar (but i remember she referred to it herself in an interview and made light of it); but the way she talks now is a 180 from the person (persona?) we witnessed on camera...her father's health decline probably contributed to the already traumatized brain she's felt❤ I'm surrounded by mental health pros in the fam so it's always a topic lol...I know :( I wish I could hang out with her. I really think her first "bump" started after JT broke up with her, but pressure off scene probably was felt waaaaay before that❤