Dua Lipa scores her first-ever Top 5 song on the Hot 100 with "Don't Start Now"

• Super Administrators

Super impressed with Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia era. She deserves this win. 

"Don't Start Now," the album's lead single, just cracked the top 5 on the Hot 100, her best charting position on the Hot 100 ever. 

What's your favorite song she's released from this era thus far? Still preferring "Physical" personally.

dua-lipa-dont-chart.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wait, so everyone and their mom have been trying to shove Dua Lipa down my throat for years but you telling me this is her first Top 5 song ever? :wtfdidusay:

Yes, because she isn't as big as people think she is. I just started stanning her this era. I mean, i liked some of her songs before but not on the level that I would stan. :comingthru:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Administrators
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wait, so everyone and their mom have been trying to shove Dua Lipa down my throat for years but you telling me this is her first Top 5 song ever? :wtfdidusay:

lol I was surprised too. I thought New Rules hit #1, but it peaked at #6

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators

I never realized New Rules didn’t get higher. That song was popular for literally over a year. I’m happy for her. She deserves it. Her music is good and she took criticisms to heart, worked on them, and massively improved. 

• Like 1

#FreeBritney

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

im shocked as well!..

How come New Rules didnt make it to the TOP 5 when everybody on social media was trying to brush other people´s hair in a line...dua lipa girl GIF

Anyhow.. this only shows how billboard ranking methodology is **** :cuteidk:

• Like 2
18 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

lol I was surprised too. I thought New Rules hit #1, but it peaked at #6

WHAT ? I am in shock right now.

New Rules was played so much on the radio, I can’t believe it was not #1 or at least her first top 5 song. 

Anyway... she deserves this so much, I hope physical follows the path.