Different packaging for the Mexico edition of Blackout CD. Did anyone else know about this?

• Super Moderators

I bought mine in Mexico and it doesn't have anything, and even though I bought it in 2016 :awkblink: it says it was made in 2009, I don't know if that has anything to do.

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

There’s also one with the blue mirror picture with the words in the inlay too. I can’t find it anywhere and I know back then it was even rarer. If they ever re-release that album they should use that cover.

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

There’s also one with the blue mirror picture with the words in the inlay too. I can’t find it anywhere and I know back then it was even rarer. If they ever re-release that album they should use that cover.

I thought they just had the booklet facing the wrong side. Didn't know it was really a thing. Haha! :uknowit: 

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I thought they just had the booklet facing the wrong side. Didn't know it was really a thing. Haha! :uknowit: 

I mean if you look closely the staples on are the right side. And this in the photo it’s sealed with a sticker 

R-8249288-1457940609-3766.jpeg.jpg

the Britney world really is a magical place that exist through space and time so anything can be a thing :bedtime:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean if you look closely the staples on are the right side. And this in the photo it’s sealed with a sticker 

the Britney world really is a magical place that exist through space and time so anything can be a thing :bedtime:

It’s real I saw it sealed with my own eyes at my record store around 2008 and didn’t buy it. When I went back for it it was gone.

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

the Britney world really is a magical place that exist through space and time so anything can be a thing 

Wait so is this like on purpose like, to make it look like a different version, like official-ish? or was it a production error and just an isolated case with a few copies only?

And you are absolutely right! Everything can be a thing in Britney world! ❤

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wait so is this like on purpose like, to make it look like a different version, like official-ish? or was it a production error and just an isolated case with a few copies only?

And you are absolutely right! Everything can be a thing in Britney world! ❤

Someone posted on here back then that they printed the new artwork due to fan outrage. There’s never really a clear answer as to why it’s produced and why so little, it’s barely advertised. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Someone posted on here back then that they printed the new artwork due to fan outrage. There’s never really a clear answer as to why it’s produced and why so little, it’s barely advertised. 

Wait, what. So that's not just the booklet facing the wrong side, it's really re-printed? But... the staples are on the right, it means it is just facing the wrong side? I'm confused.

psychadelic GIF

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wait, what. So that's not just the booklet facing the wrong side, it's really re-printed? But... the staples are on the right, it means it is just facing the wrong side? I'm confused.

psychadelic GIF

I think it was just inserted into the case backwards lol but people won't believe that :tifflmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, MAG said:

I think it was just inserted into the case backwards lol but people won't believe that :tifflmao:

You may be right. ehe~ But I want to believe puppy cause he always comes through with facts tho. ❤ I do believe the part that the label might have done it because of the backlash regarding the original cover. That seems very plausible.

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

psychadelic GIF

I learned that from this topic

So ask boytoysoldier :quirkney:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But i don't know him. :yesokay: 

Like I said I trust you anyway so yeah.

Aww, I’m not always right! But thank you dear, much love :hugs:

• Love 1