Amanda Bynes was ALSO put under a CONSERVATORSHIP after being in contact with SAM LUFTI...

Amanda-Bynes-Britney-spears-main.jpg

Have you guys noticed that Amanda Bynes and Britney both had their mental breakdown when they were in a close relationship with Sam Lufti (Britney's ex-manager in 2006-2007)? 

Why are these celebs suffering breakdowns after they have had contact with Lutfi?

Sam used to be Amanda's manager / handler during her mental breakdown on twitter in 2013/2014.

AND RIGHT NOW AMANDA BYNES IS ALSO UNDER A CONSERVATOR-SHIP JUST LIKE BRITNEY!!! 

Amanda and Britney are connected together in a strange way: They were both in contact with the handler, Sam Lutfi during their breakdown.

Lutfi was in contact with Bynes a few months prior to her 5150. He reportedly even paid for Amanda’s plane ticket to Los Angeles, a trip that ultimately lead to her being placed psychiatric hold. 

Courtney Love was also managed by Sam Lufti, she said that he blackmailed her, threatened to leak her personal informations and told her to “choke on opiates and die”, she then ordered a restraining order against him, just like Britney did. Lou Taylor also attempted to trap Courtney Love and Lindsay Lohan into a conservatorship. There's a weird correlation here, did Sam and Lou knew each others?

samcourtney.png

EetpegpUMAIOMnI?format=jpg&name=900x900

NTDQQIVIWLGK3PUJBYZRD6ORE4.jpg

24-amanda-bynes-court-e1380100642292.jpg

41922.jpg

Britney-1-696x442.jpg

amanda-bynes-and-sam-lutfi-lawyers-at-fa

rs_1024x759-130606163556-634.BynesTweet1

bynes-image-repair.jpg

51a3890969bedd630f000031?width=600&forma

bynestweet1.jpg

bynestweet41.jpg

bynestweet3.jpg

bynestweet5.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

That is creepy..I neve thought about it that way...it wouldn't surprise me at all..it's really strange...also remember Courtney Love was hanging with him too and she posted on Instagram that L.T. was trying to get her into a conservatorship too... I wonder...

• Like 6
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Maybe that was Lufti's job, to find celebs and become their friends "manager" to later betrayed them, leading them to be placed.in a conservatorship.

or maybe someone (or her team) hired lufti for those things... btw, i still dont know if the relationship with kevin was a set up or not - britney herself thought that on „chaotic“

• Like 5
  • 8 months later...
  • NotLouTaylor changed the title to Amanda Bynes was ALSO put under a CONSERVATORSHIP after being in contact with SAM LUFTI...
16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh wow that is interesting.

I guess this proves that he is a dark influence cause he caused once innocent girls to be corrupted and lose their minds.

FK HIM!

Glad at least Britney has been protected from him, idk if Amanda has

it's weird how the pattern kept going, he seemed to be only interested in managing famous troubled women who were going through a difficult phase in their life lindsay lohan, courtney love, britney and amanda bynes etc 

I think he liked to manipulate people who were not well surrounded. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

it's weird how the pattern kept going, he seemed to be only interested in managing famous troubled women who were going through a difficult phase in their life lindsay lohan, courtney love, britney and amanda bynes etc 

I think he liked to manipulate people who were not well surrounded. 

He was associated with Lindsay?

Wow did not know that!

I wonder if it was around the same time as Britney

• Like 1

I think Lufti took advantage of them when they were in a weak moment of their lifes, and then Lou manipulates their parents to take advantage of them too. They’re sick people and I think they’re both responsible of what’s going on in Britney’s and Amanda’s situaton

• Like 8

Yes. Amateur (at the time) investigative reporter Carmela Kelly had lots of content on an old blog from 2010 about the connections between Love and Britney. Same judge oversaw Loves custody battle (and she had her disqualified: https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/

She was on to FreeBritney before anyone imo. So many overlaps of corrupt people (the Blair Burk connection has always been interesting to me)

• Love 3