Selena Gomez debuts Deluxe version of 'Rare' with new songs out now

• Super Administrators

Selena Gomez released a Deluxe version of Rare with three new songs: “Boyfriend,” “She” and “Souvenir.” Out now!!

Hopefully this breathes new life into the era.

"Boyfriend" is a BOP. :drinky:

“It’s a lighthearted song about falling down and getting back up time and time again in love, but also knowing that you don’t need anyone other than yourself to be happy," Selena said of the track. "We wrote it long before our current crisis, but in the context of today, I want to be clear that a boyfriend is nowhere near the top of my list of priorities. Just like the rest of the world, I’m praying for safety, unity and recovery during this pandemic.”

Listen to the Deluxe version via Spotify.

Listen to the new songs here:

rare-deluxe.jpg

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Focus on the new material sis  Drop a video for Vulnerable now! 

YAY MORE SONGS!!! Yeah this era feels dull. It's like Lover it's very front loaded and the rest of the era is just boring af.

Guess who sang on the songs 

Posted Images

She's not really feeling it as far as I can tell. Not sure what she is going through at the moment, but you get out as much as you put in. The album, though inferior to Revival, has got its gems. She just needs to sell them... I hope she doesn't let it die because of one bad performance. 

• Like 2

From a marketing stand point, it's a good strategy to release another Bieber song. But only because the fans really want it. It's in her favor to please them, given she hasn't done much with Rare. Also, heartbreak songs perform very well for Selena.

I just thought the chapter was closing at "Lose You To Love Me". I'm rooting for her, hope she knows what she is doing. 

:yaknow:

• Like 3
  • Twitter Team

I'm looking forward to hearing Feel Me, I've never heard that demo that leaked or the live version so I'm not sure what to expect :tbh: 

Although, Selena we can't forget this nnnn:

Hopefully the deluxe version is true as well cause I'd love to hear those other three songs. 

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
32 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

From a marketing stand point, it's a good strategy to release another Bieber song. But only because the fans really want it. It's in her favor to please them, given she hasn't done much with Rare. Also, heartbreak songs perform very well for Selena.

Ddd I'm fully expecting Boyfriend to be a cover of this then :mcorangu: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 2/20/2020 at 9:38 AM, F r e e Brit said:

She's not really feeling it as far as I can tell. Not sure what she is going through at the moment, but you get out as much as you put in. The album, though inferior to Revival, has got its gems. She just needs to sell them... I hope she doesn't let it die because of one bad performance. 

I think she is really trying to deliver "mature" pop music, much like Taylor with "Lover". Which is great for Selena, growth is what you want as an artist, but she is still young and can give us the bops that "Revival" had. 

Justice for "Ring" on the album though. She hinted it may be the next single, but if new music is coming that track might get scrapped :selenerz:

• Like 2

The "deluxe version" of an album doesn't exist anymore thanks to streaming platforms, there's simply no need for that, although a re-release of Rare might be good, so we get new music and the other songs could still get the single treatment, like Ring or Sweeter Place, you better have a video for one of those or Imma... :mae:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Super Moderators

This doesn’t give a good impression imo. It sucks for fans who already bought the album. Also, why are you promoting new songs when you just released an album? Not a good look.

• Like 2

#FreeBritney

• Exhale+

Meanwhile. She's the only female act to have a US #1 album.

The deluxe is mainly digital.

A cd is being made available through her store. Since a physical deluxe exists thx to target. This deluxe is for the 5SOS plus1 charity to fund Coronavirus fight. Which our president is basically failing at.

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.