Jump to content

My personal workout playlist


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift,

Pound the Alarm! Wow! You should add 'Pump It' by the Black Eyed Peas.

The new cupcakKe track slaps during a workout too   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Love DK and dumblonde :makeitrain: 

New Kings is great too

 

Yes!  I forgot about that one.  I’m glad I have a fellow DK and dumblonde fan around.  I constantly feel like Gretchen trying to make “fetch” happen.  🤣🤣 

  • Love 1
Link to post
37 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Yes!  I forgot about that one.  I’m glad I have a fellow DK and dumblonde around.  I constantly feel like Gretchen trying to make “fetch” happen.  🤣🤣 

Ha ha they're all soo messy but they're my guilty pleasure.

Have you ever seen the ParoDeez videos about them?

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ha ha they're all soo messy but they're my guilty pleasure.

Have you ever seen the ParoDeez videos about them?

 

Hahaha you’re so right!  They’re totally my guilty pleasure too.  Although, no one can deny they have some material.  
 

I haven’t seen the ParoDeez.  I’m going to watch now.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

He has a whole playlist dedicated to them and they are all  hilarious

:OMGney:

I saw.  The next one that came on was the one that starts off with Shannon singing “Happy Birthday” to Dawn.  I need to watch.  :haha:

Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, JordanMiller said:

yolo.jpg.8434148b519333353893f0dcb454f8c0.jpg


Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Rob Zombie, Rihanna, the Mortal Kombat theme song... it's wild and should definitely fire you up to better yourself.

Feel free to jam out to it.

Also, if you have any suggestions you'd like for me to add... I'm always wanting to add more music. If I add a song to it I'll post it in the comments. Would love to keep this thread going and see how it evolves.

It's called the YOLO WADMIX because YOLO is my nickname at my CrossFit gym. When I first started CrossFit 6 years ago everything was so new, so when I went to try something I would feel nervous and just say YOLOOOOO to psych myself up. WADMIX is because the gym is named WADBOD.

Around 600 songs currently.

Drop any suggestions in the comments!
 

 

 

 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, JordanMiller said:

yolo.jpg.8434148b519333353893f0dcb454f8c0.jpg


Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Rob Zombie, Rihanna, the Mortal Kombat theme song... it's wild and should definitely fire you up to better yourself.

Feel free to jam out to it.

Also, if you have any suggestions you'd like for me to add... I'm always wanting to add more music. If I add a song to it I'll post it in the comments. Would love to keep this thread going and see how it evolves.

It's called the YOLO WADMIX because YOLO is my nickname at my CrossFit gym. When I first started CrossFit 6 years ago everything was so new, so when I went to try something I would feel nervous and just say YOLOOOOO to psych myself up. WADMIX is because the gym is named WADBOD.

Around 600 songs currently.

Drop any suggestions in the comments!
 

 

 

 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, JordanMiller said:

yolo.jpg.8434148b519333353893f0dcb454f8c0.jpg


Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Rob Zombie, Rihanna, the Mortal Kombat theme song... it's wild and should definitely fire you up to better yourself.

Feel free to jam out to it.

Also, if you have any suggestions you'd like for me to add... I'm always wanting to add more music. If I add a song to it I'll post it in the comments. Would love to keep this thread going and see how it evolves.

It's called the YOLO WADMIX because YOLO is my nickname at my CrossFit gym. When I first started CrossFit 6 years ago everything was so new, so when I went to try something I would feel nervous and just say YOLOOOOO to psych myself up. WADMIX is because the gym is named WADBOD.

Around 600 songs currently.

Drop any suggestions in the comments!
 

 

 

 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, JordanMiller said:

yolo.jpg.8434148b519333353893f0dcb454f8c0.jpg


Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Rob Zombie, Rihanna, the Mortal Kombat theme song... it's wild and should definitely fire you up to better yourself.

Feel free to jam out to it.

Also, if you have any suggestions you'd like for me to add... I'm always wanting to add more music. If I add a song to it I'll post it in the comments. Would love to keep this thread going and see how it evolves.

It's called the YOLO WADMIX because YOLO is my nickname at my CrossFit gym. When I first started CrossFit 6 years ago everything was so new, so when I went to try something I would feel nervous and just say YOLOOOOO to psych myself up. WADMIX is because the gym is named WADBOD.

Around 600 songs currently.

Drop any suggestions in the comments!
 

 

I love you even more because of this playlist❤️

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block