Emoticons: out with the old, in with the new

13 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'd just like to point out that there are two of the same emoticon of this

zRUUFPh.jpg

:flop: Oops!...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

So I first thought of putting the emotes I use the most, but they're a lot, so I'll vote for the ones I don't care if they go:

:iwin::blank::hibebe::indulge::shark::useeinthis::jamout::bang::milkney::snapney::beyfedup::magicjohnson::unbelievableney::foh::NYcackle::rihstare::saycheese::letitburn::mhmsureny::bootyney::liberatedaf::beysip::ahhh::bwink::drinky::scalped::mjpopcorn::xcuseme::cigney::truthtea::smokney2::tomh::bparty::bgrin::reductive::notfeelinit::prettyney::shadelaugh::tiffdrink::jumpney::flawfree::wooney::walkoff::mariahstare::britstare::weusay::britstare11::comingthru::gtfo::madance::nyheadache::plzney::bey::excuseu::jackk::queenie::kidcries::ipass::onpoint::bichpls::nydisgust::trash::cuteneylaugh::makesomenoise::kesha::sippinga::pensiveney::eeek::clap1::mhmnod::brityawning::disappointed::checkit::byebye::bareclap:

• Dislike 2
  • Like 2

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

part 2:

:wow::snarky::imdying::cardi::puke::yelping::toodles::shark:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

But my favorite, favorite ones:

:hiii::jj::umok::wontcry::yesplease::makeitrain::overwhelm::bop::ehidk::gimmemoar::gloria::dead::lessons::crying3::mhm::yaknow::bigtime::o:beynah::ehno::yeaok::gelis::ohmygawd::blol::orly::cooltshirt::idkney::embarrassney::donewithit::shameless::snooptoya::verycool::rude2me::giggleney::nicki2::plzexplain::lemmetellu::urite::girlwhat::crying1::tiffanycries:

I’d just ask that out of respect for Britney losing this forum as a place just for her...don’t delete any Britney emotes. 
:):awks::gelis:

17 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I’d just ask that out of respect for Britney losing this forum as a place just for her...don’t delete any Britney emotes. 
:):awks::gelis:

Lol she has sooo many. Some I think would be ok if they were retired right? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I think we can do without the smile icons, I don’t see a lot of us using them anyway 

The Melanie Trump emoji had a moment but it’s dated now.

Don’t get rid of these ones please: :) :o :tbh: :makesomenoise::bedtime::wontcry::thirsty::orangu: :mcorangu: :gloria: 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

There are some emoticons I don't use but I like to see them still :badgirl: 

can we just have more of them? :tiffhair:

Ok I can throw one Trisha under the knife; :indulge:, she likes it anyway :coffee:

Well I'm here since like 2013 so that's quite an experience. Well, let me post those that I don't use/like. So you can just get rid of them:

:cardi::checkit::raven::wow::imdying::heresthetea::snarky::gerlwat::byebye::ririshade1::qtbrit::britoverit::brit2016::cuteneylaugh::sippinga::roflney::eeek::bichpls::ban::dead::bpout::excuseu::nyschool::bey::hahayea::wooney::yeahhh::tomh::prettyney::messbye::bbmaney::howiroll::comingthru::queenriri::nicki2::milkney::flawlessbye::yasqueen::canthandleit::indulge::toocute::overit::useeinthis::unbothered::holduplisten::smug::sneer::NYcackle::nobitch::leaving::onpoint::toodles:

You know, a lot of them are cool (or cute like Britney ones) but some do not express much or have many other similar (better) alternatives, or are just too small to see, like it's better to post a normal gif from somewhere else.

Please do not delete Orangu/Mariahgu, or this lady: :explainlol:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 5

I use so many but these are summa my faves.  :chershade:

:jackk::tiffanycries::wontcry::jj::hiii::clap:
:queenflopga::crying1::endit::flop::cutebrit::gimmemoar:

:hehehe::zoomzoom::gelis::akii::awkblink::gtfo::orangu::wendycry::imcute::gloss::yasqueen::letitburn::foh:

There’s so many I can’t even remember them all. :wow:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...