Billie Eilish is very Britney?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She seems more like Avril, Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey combined in the Home Alone kid's body. 

I don't have anything against Billie and her brother, but am I the only one who thinks they are sooo overrated already?

I've watched a lot of Billie interviews and I never once thought of Britney during any of them

Well I don't see similarities between those two. I find more between Olivia Newton-John and Britney, the mix of cuteness, goofiness and sexiness they both have...

giphy.gif

d9fbd55cc729965a297b6b75b0171db5.jpg

I know Olivia is older than Britney but who knows, maybe Brit watched her a lot when she was a kid :tehe:

• Deactivated
18 hours ago, jordeezy said:

She seems more like Avril, Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey combined in the Home Alone kid's body. 

:orangu: accurate

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

She is a client of Lou, Lou is her manager as well so most likely it is Lou liking this post. 

I looked for any article mentioning Billie as her client or any relation whatsoever, and there isnt any. Billie doesnt follow Lou on instagram and doesnt seem to give her any attention. Maybe its Loucifer trying to get new successful artists? I noticed Lou also follows and likes Harry Styles posts and he doesnt follow her back either. But with Harry theres a connection. Harrys manager knows Lou and it seems like he worked for Britney at some point. But between Billie and Lou I didnt find anything. 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:27 PM, Dirk said:

California.

just saw that she's a sagittarius with aquarius moon just like britney too, maybe it's that. 

They are both sag, Billie was born exactly 20 years after Britney was born, both got ww attention at just 17 and both are americans with british last names. Other than that I dont think they aren much alike lol 

Billie has mentioned Britney a couple of times tho. Said she felt for her but not in a pity way, that she listened to her whole discography (that was before Britney danced to bad guy). She said she was an icon and that she loved her. And she also said on another interview that she was listening to Britney and Avril a lot lately. 

• Deactivated
3 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

She is a client of Lou, Lou is her manager as well so most likely it is Lou liking this post. 

:umomg: well another conservatorship in the making

both debuted as teens around the same age, had MASSIVE debuts, really enamored younger people, brought something very new to the table, released their debut albums in the last year of a decade, are considered electrifying performers, seem like genuinely nice humble people, and immediately get backlash for being popular & accused of being talentless industry plants/products, so yes, i see it. i hope billie doesnt end up getting treated as poorly as brit

OMG YES! Thank you for posting this. I did almost the exact same thread on another forum using another interview as an example, the one for cosmopolitan i think where she does the same interview 3 years in a row. I even said she reminded me of Britney era Britney. The way she flips her hair, her hand movements, her way of answering. Thank god someone else spotted this. They are almost identical to me in the way they express.

• Like 1

I have thought that once and I also saw how extremely pretty she is.  I know she has a style of her own but she could be even more beautiful if she had a more normal style.  Not knocking her just picturing how she would look without the two colored hair and normal girl clothes

57 minutes ago, Nando. said:

OMG YES! Thank you for posting this. I did almost the exact same thread on another forum using another interview as an example, the one for cosmopolitan i think where she does the same interview 3 years in a row. I even said she reminded me of Britney era Britney. The way she flips her hair, her hand movements, her way of answering. Thank god someone else spotted this. They are almost identical to me in the way they express.

yay!

post that interview here pls, I wanna watch it!

2 hours ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

both debuted as teens around the same age, had MASSIVE debuts, really enamored younger people, brought something very new to the table, released their debut albums in the last year of a decade, are considered electrifying performers, seem like genuinely nice humble people, and immediately get backlash for being popular & accused of being talentless industry plants/products, so yes, i see it. i hope billie doesnt end up getting treated as poorly as brit

Before she turned 18, she said she feared people would criticize her more bc she wouldnt be a minor anymore and that has been already happening, the same Britney went thru. Ive seen so many fans from other pop stars attacking her all the time.

They say she cant sing, only whispers, that shes irrelevant and media is forcing to make her famous. She is getting hated letf and right everytime more. First people were pressed bc she became the youngest star to win the big 4 at grammys. Then people thought Beyonce would sing the next Bond song when actually is going to be Billie. Beyoncés fans were pressed bc she wasnt nominated for the oscars and they thought the bong song would give her a nom next year. Then it was announced Billie is now singing at the oscars. People were complaining why is she singing at the oscars if she doesnt even have a song nominated. They made it about race. They said oscars were once again pushing a white artist under peoples throats when she doesnt  even have anything to do with the oscars. 

But what these fans were more pressed about it was def the grammys. They were pissed off bc Billie won album of the year when Beyonce never have. They trashed Taylor and even Adele for winning over Beyonce once again. So they said grammy only give AOTY for white artists when these people wont be remembered in the future. They were even wanting to say Adele isnt nothing special.

Grammys are racist but its funny how these fans who call themselves feminists love to trash women for everything. Billie doesnt trash anyone but bc she is winning more and is more relevant than Beyonce, they feel they have to attack her bc no other singer besides Beyonce can win anything/deserves more than Beyonce. These people dont wanna see women winning besides Beyonce. They need to attack a teenager only to try making Beyonce look better? And the funny thing is no one can say **** about Beyonce being rude for not apllauding Joaquin Phoenix but they can talk **** about a girl that is only minding her own business acclompishing things? Ive seen people defending Billie and these fans said these people only wanted white artists to succeed as if no one can like or see talent in Billie, the only reason in their heads to like Billie is bc shes white, pretty and acts cool.

Everyone has an opinion and likes smt, thats ok. But some people think their opinion is the absolut truth. They hate Billie so shes trash. They also dont accept if someone doesnt like Beyonce. If u dont like her u dont have a good taste or is a racist. They dont accept that no artist pleases everyone and thats ok, thats normal. This always happened and Beyonce isnt going to be the one who everyone will worship her ***. 

Theres room for many artists, the problem is some fans dont accept ur fave isnt going to be the best at everything. So yeah Beyonce fans are pressed bc media and famous people can lick her *** all they want but Taylor is bigger at tours, Adele sells more albums and now Billie is winning more awards. 

Im not a fan of Billie but its getting tiring of all these adults trashing the girl and saying shes only successful bc shes white. The same thing a lot of people say about Britney. 

People were very mean to Britney and now they are being to Billie, when she talked about having depression and anxiety problems. The only difference between Britney and Billie is at least Billie is being more recognized by the awards and critics

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Before she turned 18, she said she feared people would criticize her more bc she wouldnt be a minor anymore and that has been already happening, the same Britney went thru. Ive seen so many fans from other pop stars attacking her all the time.

They say she cant sing, only whispers, that shes irrelevant and media is forcing to make her famous. She is getting hated letf and right everytime more. First people were pressed bc she became the youngest star to win the big 4 at grammys. Then people thought Beyonce would sing the next Bond song when actually is going to be Billie. Beyoncés fans were pressed bc she wasnt nominated for the oscars and they thought the bong song would give her a nom next year. Then it was announced Billie is now singing at the oscars. People were complaining why is she singing at the oscars if she doesnt even have a song nominated. They made it about race. They said oscars were once again pushing a white artist under peoples throats when she doesnt  even have anything to do with the oscars. 

But what these fans were more pressed about it was def the grammys. They were pissed off bc Billie won album of the year when Beyonce never have. They trashed Taylor and even Adele for winning over Beyonce once again. So they said grammy only give AOTY for white artists when these people wont be remembered in the future. They were even wanting to say Adele isnt nothing special.

Grammys are racist but its funny how these fans who call themselves feminists love to trash women for everything. Billie doesnt trash anyone but bc she is winning more and is more relevant than Beyonce, they feel they have to attack her bc no other singer besides Beyonce can win anything/deserves more than Beyonce. These people dont wanna see women winning besides Beyonce. They need to attack a teenager only to try making Beyonce look better? And the funny thing is no one can say **** about Beyonce being rude for not apllauding Joaquin Phoenix but they can talk **** about a girl that is only minding her own business acclompishing things? Ive seen people defending Billie and these fans said these people only wanted white artists to succeed as if no one can like or see talent in Billie, the only reason in their heads to like Billie is bc shes white, pretty and acts cool.

Everyone has an opinion and likes smt, thats ok. But some people think their opinion is the absolut truth. They hate Billie so shes trash. They also dont accept if someone doesnt like Beyonce. If u dont like her u dont have a good taste or is a racist. They dont accept that no artist pleases everyone and thats ok, thats normal. This always happened and Beyonce isnt going to be the one who everyone will worship her ***. 

Theres room for many artists, the problem is some fans dont accept ur fave isnt going to be the best at everything. So yeah Beyonce fans are pressed bc media and famous people can lick her *** all they want but Taylor is bigger at tours, Adele sells more albums and now Billie is winning more awards. 

Im not a fan of Billie but its getting tiring of all these adults trashing the girl and saying shes only successful bc shes white. The same thing a lot of people say about Britney. 

People were very mean to Britney and now they are being to Billie, when she talked about having depression and anxiety problems. The only difference between Britney and Billie is at least Billie is being more recognized by the awards and critics

Beyoncé is overrated af. It is a boring artist with a good production (lights and stuff) team. That's all. 

• Like 1