Will Team Britney turn the Conservatorship Reality show

Life with Spears. Follow the Spears family around as the navigate their lives.

Probably the only way to continue to conservatorship and paint Jamie in a better light.

Wouldn’t be shocked if we find out her life and parents life becomes a reality show with Sam as the leading man. 

I don't think Team B would do this at all. I see the point you're trying to make and honestly I think that could potentially "save them" but they avoid saying "conservatorship" at all costs. It wasn't ever said in For the Record. They know the situation is a fraud. They'd prefer to act like it doesn't exist and make Britney say she's in a "unique" situation. They always deflect attention AWAY from the conservatorship. I don't think it's in their best interest to bring any to it, even if it is propaganda for it

• Like 1