What is the album you listen to the LEAST?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how BJ isnt in the list

Babba Ju is an absolute disgrace. A huge **** you to her discography and fans.

BOMT has always been my least listened to Britney album except for when I was a kid. I even listen to BJ more. BJ is poorer quality, but it’s closer to my taste in music than the BOMT album is. I don’

Overall, BOMT and BJ. I have ITZ, BO, Circus, FF and Glory on my phone so when I have it on shuffle they songs do pop up randomly

TBH I haven't been listening to Britney recently unless im swimming and my phone is on shuffle and a Britney song pops up. But I haven't gone out of my way to  put Britney on. Been listening to p!nk, taylor swift and westlife's new stuff. I think its just  because shes out  of the limelight right now and not bringing out new music. But when glory came out I listened to Britney all the time so im sure when Britney releases a new album eventually, ill listen to her more then

• Like 1

'Britney'.... Yea, I still listen to Slave and Overprotected a lot but it is very rare that I seek out anything else from that album. I quoted some lines from Lonely the other day but I didn't go listen to the track. 

Its also one of  my least favorite Britney albums, after Britney Jean. Odd... both of her self titled albums are the worst.

• Like 1

Britney Jean doesn't exist for me..

And i barely listen to Femme Fatale

The one that i listen the most is Blackout... Is my favorite pop album with Confessions and Future ***/Love Sounds.

Everytime i listen to Blackout, im amazed. My only problem with the album is that Toy Soldier should have been replaced with a ballad like Heaven On Earth

• Like 1

I guess you’re implying we’re not allowed to chose BJ. Because naturally that should be the answer for any Britney fan lol. No excuse is valid if it isn’t ;)

anyway I think the album I listen the least to in full is probably either Baby One More Time, In The Zone, Femme Fatale or Circus. If I have to pick out of these probably ITZ or BOMT.

I listen to some of the standout tracks a lot though like BOM, Toxic, Everytime, BOMT, Crazy, and BTMYH. But when it comes to album tracks I don’t listen to those that much. 

My most played albums are without a doubt Oops, Blackout & Britney. Glory is right there in the middle lol. 

• Like 1

I didn't include Bembem Janissa because:

1 it would have been an easy choice. 

2 it doesn't exist to me.

Don't compare yourself to the other records. You're not on their level Britney Jean, you'll never been on their level. Don't compare yourself to them. 

• Like 2
  • Community Super Mods

BOMT has always been my least listened to Britney album except for when I was a kid. I even listen to BJ more. BJ is poorer quality, but it’s closer to my taste in music than the BOMT album is. I don’t even listen to the BOMT singles often. They just sound dated to me even though some of them are really good. 

• Like 2

#FreeBritney