Toxic appreciation thread

15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Since my Chillin With You appreciation thread went the way it did, let’s see how this will go :mariahstare: 

Heyyy, it didn't go that badly... :jj:

Also, "Toxic"... "Toxic"... yeah, I have nothing to say. I think we all know why it's great. :mhmnod:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

Heyyy, it didn't go that badly... :jj:

Also, "Toxic"... "Toxic"... yeah, I have nothing to say. I think we all know why it's great. :mhmnod:

Yes but I have feeling that it's popular to 'hate' on Toxic among this fan base. 

Because everytime (I try to fly I fall) Toxic is mentioned, people are complaining about how it's overplayed and how it is overpopular I guess? It totaly deserved it, and it is in Top5 Britney's best songs, deal with it; if we talk about commercial appeal, structure of the song and sound, even music video, and of course success among GP. 

It's also brilliantly produced dance track, why you all love to put it down every damn time:crying2:

• Like 3
  • Exhale+

Hate on it all you want but Toxic is one of Britney’s overall best songs. It’s one of the few that aged well and could be, and still is, played today. It speaks for itself that it’s constantly sampled in movies, shows, commercials, etc. The song is a staple in pop music history, as well as Britney’s legendary career. The video is a visual masterpiece! If only Toxic got an iconic live performance to go along with it in 2004. :badgirl:

• Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋