I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it?  I think Britney’s bit is cute and very signature Britney.  Yeah I rolled my eyes every time I heard Shitbull, but whatevs...I could’ve bopped to this little ditty here and there.  Better t

The song would have totally been a bop if Pitbull was not on it, and if Britney's voice wasn't that high-pitched baby voice. Marc sounds great though and I think Britney's voice would have sounde

I was hoping to get this song this entire year... now listening to it... it`s pure garbage  Thanks god it was scrapped 

8 hours ago, LikeRight said:

The final is nothing better. Seriously, there are not so much differences.

A little example :

demo https://dbree.org/v/15dba4 

final https://dbree.org/v/a4f349

the final version is way better than the demo that leaked!

the demo has a latin - cardi b beat 

the final version that was also send to the radio stations has a r&b beat 

On 10/29/2019 at 1:26 AM, studlygeorge said:

You guys are being overly critical (typical). If this **** was released and charted decently y’all would be ALL over it just like how your guys’ claim to fame is scream & shout (the most basic *** song ever). It’s a pitbull song. I never expected much. It’s cute and imo better than Hey Ma. Everyone’s part is relatively short so it never gets annoying (like Hey Ma does)

it’s cute and one of the better unreleased tracks

Thank you 

• Like 1

Some people are just so quick to judge. If you were a real fan, you'd just be happy for it to be out! I personally am totally digging this track, and Pitbull is just fine. He doesn't dominate the track and they DID tour together. And as someone said, if it charted, y'all would be thirsty for it and saying you were the first in line to hear it.

I can see this being on the radio, it's a fun track and her parts are so catchy!

• Like 2