I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it?  I think Britney’s bit is cute and very signature Britney.  Yeah I rolled my eyes every time I heard Shitbull, but whatevs...I could’ve bopped to this little ditty here and there.  Better t

The song would have totally been a bop if Pitbull was not on it, and if Britney's voice wasn't that high-pitched baby voice. Marc sounds great though and I think Britney's voice would have sounde

I was hoping to get this song this entire year... now listening to it... it`s pure garbage  Thanks god it was scrapped 

• Super Moderators
10 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Did you even read my post? No one overstays their welcome on the song. It’s repetitive, yes. But so why? Britney has repetitively sang “baby” throughout all her career. Why is this time the bad one?

Which was my point, it’s repetitive too, no different than Hey Ma yet it’s worst cuz Britney barely has a verse. Don’t know what you are getting at with over overstays their welcome if the song is repetitive so that doesn’t even make sense. And Pitbull and Marc Anthony was long, Britney just seemed like a background singer than feature.

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

I can't at some of y'all :whatitellu: Bitching about team B scrapping songs, whining about not getting this song, now you got it, you critisize it. I bet yoy are now changing the story to Britney wanted this to be scrapped....

i think it's all right. With a hella hot video on a yacht or something, it would have been ****

90% of the fans get happy when the songs are great (Make Me, Work *****, Tom's Diner etc)

This one is just pure trash :whatitellu:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Lemon said:

It kinda sucks. A mediocre "I LIke It" copy is what these three could come up with? Even Ptibull's s "Por Favor" feat. Fifth Harmony is miles better.

Agreed. Compared to some other Pitbull songs, this one is subpar...

Britney has very few lines, and not the most memorable ones. "You hit me like a freight train" :jfallonlol:

7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Somewhere , back in 2010 ....us Britney fans are in our room corners....crying over this. 

Britney's parts are actually really good , but the song is unbareable. I wish she and her team took her artistry more seriously.  

The only good scrap that happened ,maybe? 

Baby, she does. Her collaborators are told not to encourage her to co-write. Pitbull's line is an obvious nod to the C-ship....the finished track is ALOT better.

2 hours ago, Roger said:

90% of the fans get happy when the songs are great (Make Me, Work *****, Tom's Diner etc)

This one is just pure trash :whatitellu:

Do NOT make me pull up the threads where Pretty Girls leaked and everyone was PRAISING it. The moment it tanked on the charts everyone suddenly hated it. Y’all can’t form your own opinions.

42 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Baby, she does. Her collaborators are told not to encourage her to co-write. Pitbull's line is an obvious nod to the C-ship....the finished track is ALOT better.

then LEAK IT

• Like 4
  • Deactivated
22 hours ago, Tetris said:

but I can totally see it on the soundtrack to a kids movie. However, we’ve already had enough of that mess with OLL. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_mpycbrt9Qg1qf9mevo1_500.gif

• Deactivated
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Do NOT make me pull up the threads where Pretty Girls leaked and everyone was PRAISING it. The moment it tanked on the charts everyone suddenly hated it. Y’all can’t form your own opinions.

not true, I remember when it leaked that a lot of people here complained about her over processed vocals on the verses, how childish the chorus was, and how the bridge sounded just like Fancy