I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it?  I think Britney’s bit is cute and very signature Britney.  Yeah I rolled my eyes every time I heard Shitbull, but whatevs...I could’ve bopped to this little ditty here and there.  Better t

The song would have totally been a bop if Pitbull was not on it, and if Britney's voice wasn't that high-pitched baby voice. Marc sounds great though and I think Britney's voice would have sounde

I was hoping to get this song this entire year... now listening to it... it`s pure garbage  Thanks god it was scrapped 

• Exhale+

I like it, but it’s nothing amazing. Basically PG with one too many margaritas. It would have been a nice generic bop though. But I’m glad it wasn’t officially released, it may have looked like a misstep for Britney after an amazing album like Glory. 

• Like 2

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

Am I the only one who actually enjoyed this? It's a decent song. The only awful parts are Pitbull's verse and the outro, and the lyrics too if you pay attention to them :mhmnod: But overall, it's a bop, already listened to the song three times. Even if Britney barely sang. I was pretty disappointed to find out she had no full verse.

• Like 3

I can't at some of y'all :whatitellu: Bitching about team B scrapping songs, whining about not getting this song, now you got it, you critisize it. I bet yoy are now changing the story to Britney wanted this to be scrapped....

i think it's all right. With a hella hot video on a yacht or something, it would have been ****

• Like 3