I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU LEAKED MERRY BRITMAS

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like it?  I think Britney’s bit is cute and very signature Britney.  Yeah I rolled my eyes every time I heard Shitbull, but whatevs...I could’ve bopped to this little ditty here and there.  Better t

The song would have totally been a bop if Pitbull was not on it, and if Britney's voice wasn't that high-pitched baby voice. Marc sounds great though and I think Britney's voice would have sounde

I was hoping to get this song this entire year... now listening to it... it`s pure garbage  Thanks god it was scrapped 

• Exhale+

If it was just Britney and Marc I think it had the potential to be a radio hit! Unfortunately Pitbull ruined it for me. Kinda glad it was scrapped... I’ll bump to it though because I’m dying for anything at this point  :jumpney:

• Like 3

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Super Moderators

It's not good, just as I thought from the other snippets :nochillbrit: In fact, it's worse than I was expecting. Britney's vocals sound good though

edit: nvm, even her vocals are too chipmunk to be that great

• Like 5

#FreeBritney

6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

If it was just Britney and Marc I think it Had the potential to be a radio hit! Unfortunately Pitbull ruined it for me. Kinda glad it was scrapped... I’ll bump to it though because I’m dying for anything at this point  :jumpney:

I would pay a lot of money for Marc Antony to stay far away from Britney. He doesn’t know how to showcase her vocals and always makes her sound like a chipmunk. 

• Like 2