Has Britney been locked away again?

It's pretty obvious that Britney did not play to the script at that awards ceremony.  Britney was not interested in faking it with Sam like she's forced to on other days.  I see a new pic with Sam is posted with her team trying their hardest to make it seem like everything ok while Britney in the fight for her freedom.

• Like 7

I think Britney herself is ready to go back to work and live her life structure how it was before but a lot has been shaken up and her handlers are just horrid and so instead she is keeping fit and relaxing.. it’s fine for now but I pray she will get a nice resolution out of all of this movement because her peeps are clearly corrupt. .. but even inside current Britney there is a yearning for performing and doing her craft again I can tell 

• Like 6
  • Super Moderators
11 hours ago, rik said:

it's not that it's impossible.... but it would be horrific. after seeing this i kind of started to believe it, but in all honesty can jamie even afford to place her in a mental health facility involuntarily again while he's being accused of child abuse, and has been testified against by both britney and her mother for cship abuse? like this wouldn't be good for his investigation

Not Jamie, but Jodi could.

* TMZ comes out of nowhere to tell us tHe CoNsErVaToR cAn'T dO tHaT * 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

During this investigation? Yeah, right.

They’re giving her phones and keys to a car just to keep her quiet. Why send her away again?

The link is broken so I don’t know what you’re referring to anyway.

So they can brainwash her into agreeing to another lifetime sentence of conservatorship. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

So they can brainwash her into agreeing to another lifetime sentence of conservatorship. 

I’m still not sure the conservatorship has been that bad for her. I’m glad her dad ran background checks on her little boyfriends and took care of her finances.

But I do think it’s time call it a day and let her do her. He’s old and I don’t want random people stepping in when he dies. That’s when the problems will really creep in. We need this squashed before he dies.

He’s the only person I’d trust to be her conservator. As much as y’all bash him, who would rather have in place? Jodi? Lou?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I’m still not sure the conservatorship has been that bad for her. I’m glad her dad ran background checks on her little boyfriends and took care of her finances.

But I do think it’s time call it a day and let her do her. He’s old and I don’t want random people stepping in when he dies. That’s when the problems will really creep in. We need this squashed before he dies.

He’s the only person I’d trust to be her conservator. As much as y’all bash him, who would rather have in place? Jodi? Lou?

He assaulted her child. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Jamie Spears is an abusive piece of **** who loves her $$$ and the control he has over her. Wake up.

• Like 1
On 10/19/2019 at 3:43 AM, colormefresh said:

Her father never been great with his own finances 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rik said:

color me lou?????

Imagine being an Icon’s child.....

You’d be a spoiled little brat and Jamie’s country af so yeah he was going to get a beat down when he talked back lmao.

From the paperwork it seems he just “shook him”. He didn’t even get hit? So.

Again, Devil’s Advocate.

21 hours ago, falka said:

For me actual music matters, not stories surrounding it

but I would be pissed if she started badmouthing my fav pieces :pleaseshhh:

Thats what every artist do when they release a new album :cuteidk: "This is the new me, I feel so much more mature, I have grown as an artist, and THIS is my best work ever".. 2 years later.. "I have been through some things, I have changed as a person, and this time I'm in control, THIS is my best work ever".... :checkit::brityawning:

21 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Imagine being an Icon’s child.....

You’d be a spoiled little brat and Jamie’s country af so yeah he was going to get a beat down when he talked back lmao.

From the paperwork it seems he just “shook him”. He didn’t even get hit? So.

Again, Devil’s Advocate.

Why do u think that? That he's a brat? Bc of that articles saying Jamie asked him to do smt and he said he wouldnt do or bc of those videos on Britneys instagram that people talked at the time?