Jump to content

New Shape magazine outtakes


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

People need to stop f**king putting their tags on **** that they don’t own. And this LQ teasing is just showing us that people are selfishly keeping pics to themselves lol

23 hours ago, ubritney said:

That stupid tag is so annoying. Like you do NOT own the photos man.

I also hate when people tag something they did not create. But here, it's worse: the tag is big and right in her face!

And indeed, it looks like they shared an LQ version despite having a HQ version...

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

My boss has a huge print of an unreleased pic from that shoot framed in his office. It’s gorgeous.

How did he get it? Did he bought a print from the photographer or something?

Link to post
  • Deactivated

Don't know why people complaining about tagged pics, sure they don't own them but if it's something barely anyone has, I'd do the same. No one is entitled to anything.

  • Like 2
Link to post
23 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

People need to stop f**king putting their tags on **** that they don’t own. And this LQ teasing is just showing us that people are selfishly keeping pics to themselves lol

 

22 hours ago, ubritney said:

That stupid tag is so annoying. Like you do NOT own the photos man.

:reductive:

Link to post
15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Don't know why people complaining about tagged pics, sure they don't own them but if it's something barely anyone has, I'd do the same. No one is entitled to anything.

I don't get the logic. Creating rarity with digital files is so lame. When I find something rare, I prefer to share it with people rather than keep it for myself.

People tagging unreleased material:

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block