New Shape magazine outtakes

23 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

People need to stop f**king putting their tags on **** that they don’t own. And this LQ teasing is just showing us that people are selfishly keeping pics to themselves lol

23 hours ago, ubritney said:

That stupid tag is so annoying. Like you do NOT own the photos man.

I also hate when people tag something they did not create. But here, it's worse: the tag is big and right in her face!

And indeed, it looks like they shared an LQ version despite having a HQ version...

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

My boss has a huge print of an unreleased pic from that shoot framed in his office. It’s gorgeous.

How did he get it? Did he bought a print from the photographer or something?

• Deactivated

Don't know why people complaining about tagged pics, sure they don't own them but if it's something barely anyone has, I'd do the same. No one is entitled to anything.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

People need to stop f**king putting their tags on **** that they don’t own. And this LQ teasing is just showing us that people are selfishly keeping pics to themselves lol

22 hours ago, ubritney said:

That stupid tag is so annoying. Like you do NOT own the photos man.

:reductive:

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Don't know why people complaining about tagged pics, sure they don't own them but if it's something barely anyone has, I'd do the same. No one is entitled to anything.

I don't get the logic. Creating rarity with digital files is so lame. When I find something rare, I prefer to share it with people rather than keep it for myself.

People tagging unreleased material:

giphy.gif

• Like 1