Joseph Kahn: "[Her] label said 'Why would we give more money to a crazy person?'"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He directed perfume. Make me OG video was directed by David Lachapelle

As much as I love Britney. I believe what he is saying. Britney has not been stable for years. I  hope and pray to God she gets the help she needs.  The video was amazing despite what was going o

5 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

The label was talking about Khan it sounds like? 

I thought that too. It seems unlikely for it to be Jive Records talking about Britney, considering they invested in Britney's music and promoted it back in 2007 of all times.

Plus Joseph Kahn is known for being specific with his vision for videos and has had quit projects with singers when they disagree with his vision. 

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why was the label allowing the video to be shot so close to her hospitalization?

They all pushed her right back out there long before she was actually ready. :(

Because she wanted...

Do you think the label should have gone against what Britney want?

• Exhale+

Is Britney still on RCA Records? As a contractual asset to a label, it’s unique that they have someone like Britney, cuz she had already been in the conservatorship for a few years when Jive dissolved everything into RCA. Jive was amazing and made some fabulous pop stars. 

• Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...