Star Magazine Editor Spills the Tea on Sam and Britney 😬

We will never know what's going on in Britney's life, 100% sure... I do hope that if Sam is using her, she will have the strength to let him go. If he is sincere, then, they will live together for a long time.

Shallon Lester is nevertheless so right about users around us!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormelou said:

I don’t like Sam, but what’s up with the digs at Britney’s looks and how much she’s aged with the side by side photo comparison? That’s just plain nasty. 

Also that condescending tone about Britney’s mental illness. The ***** is disgusting. 

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

did we watch the same video? She literally said that people who think mental illnesses are shamefull are the ones with issues. She was defending Britney.

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering “present day” picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicer with the whole “red carpet is stressful for anybody” but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about “who lets her” wear those things etc like she’s a puppet. 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still can’t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like she’s a lost (and aged) little girl. 

• Like 4

Her facts aren’t all correct which makes it hard to accept what she’s saying but one thing I agree with is the fans that want to deny Britney’s mental health.

i think there may be a mental illness and it’s nothing to be ashamed about. But then again we know nothing - this is just based on what I see in Britney’s public persona. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, colormelou said:

The fact she even brought up her mental illness, right after that unflattering “present day” picture of Britney just seemed bad to me. I stopped watching there.

She tried to make it sound nicer with the whole “red carpet is stressful for anybody” but from what I saw it seemed disrespectful to even bring it up. She also talked about “who lets her” wear those things etc like she’s a puppet. 

Regardless of how bad things have become, I still can’t get used to nobodies talking about Britney Spears like she’s a lost (and aged) little girl. 

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think you are way to winey and maybe should watch the full thing before judging. Nothing she said was wrong in regards to Britneys looks or behaviour.

Hmm there was literally a side by side photo comparison showing how she’s aged. You don’t see anything wrong with that? How would Britney feel seeing something like that?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Hmm there was literally a side by side photo comparison showing how she’s aged. You don’t see anything wrong with that? How would Britney feel seeing something like that?

no... if Britney cares that much about her looks she should hire a makup artist and hairdresser before she goes to events or on stage.

• Like 3