• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The M+M’s tour vibes   

I got these photo shoot vibes from 2007 

Am I the only one in love with her black hair?! she looks INCREDIBLE

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I really think they are still blocking the positive ones!

Yes, it literally happened to me NOW!

I just defended this beauty queen because there are way too many mean and unnecessary comments, this is what i replied to a stupid ****:

"this is HER Instagram, she can do whatever she wants here, if u don't like her content, unfollow her cause as far as i am concerned, she can't stop being herself because of you and a couple of haters here 😉"

Guys, i swear it dissapeared, my comment got deleted!!!! I noticed it because a stupid ***** replied saying: "BeInG cOnCeRnEd DoEsN't MaKe Me An HaTeR1!1!1"

i was about to reply, but all the replies of that main comment dissapeared and there were A LOT of people defending Britney!!! wtf? :rihit::badthoughts:

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Yes, it literally happened to me NOW!

I just defended this beauty queen because there are way too many mean and unnecessary comments, this is what i replied to a stupid ****:

"this is HER Instagram, she can do whatever she wants here, if u don't like her content, unfollow her cause as far as i am concerned, she can't stop being herself because of you and a couple of haters here 😉"

Guys, i swear it dissapeared, my comment got deleted!!!! I noticed it because a stupid ***** replied saying: "BeInG cOnCeRnEd DoEsN't MaKe Me An HaTeR1!1!1"

i was about to reply, but all the replies of that main comment dissapeared and there were A LOT of people defending Britney!!! wtf? :rihit::badthoughts:

Tri-Star employees are working overtime 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897af7d59b6f3321f7c9a

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897af7d59b6f3321f7c9a

Which makes a satisfied Lou

RLT-2017.02.07-LT-Head-Shot.jpg

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

She looks like a $ 50 hooker. Of course she looks hot, but I expect a better style of clothing from a superstar. But that's the way it is. She has no knack for nice clothes

Apparently the arianators say the same about their Queen that she lacks fashion sense and only wears high boots and oversized sweaters. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I do not want to hurt Britney. But she just does not have a good fashion taste. Look at this outfit. It was very **** and still high quality. It was just perfect for Britney. She should orientate herself on that.

opjlttx2.jpg

Why are you expecting her to wear red carpet outfits 24/7? The woman is just having fun and trying on her wardrobe :whatitellu: Let her be

• Like 5
4 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I do not want to hurt Britney. But she just does not have a good fashion taste. Look at this outfit. It was very **** and still high quality. It was just perfect for Britney. She should orientate herself on that.

agree. its such a shame that she always has these trashy dresses when she is such a classic beauty. She would look so beautiful in any of these:

882481963a193873975d7bb5b5086853884245fb27660832732d66bb5a392973ef1d377f7b6510d0260253843b23b6a104c23d4d2ab8f3647afd624f92094147cb99418913eb4625d366544c0ff65486

• Like 7