Jump to content

That time the playback messed up and Britney sang LIVE on live TV.


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators

She has such a great voice and a lot of power but I don’t know why her team thinks her voice sucks, sorry she can’t sound like Betty boop. As if you haven’t proven how antique you guys already. :tiffeyeroll:

  • Like 3
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Wow, I’ve never seen this. Her voice sounds so good and it’s so good to hear her sing live. The falsetto, “you’ll see that, you’re the only one for me” was so freaking pretty. :OMGney:
 

also, this performance is so 90s and I love it lol. 

  • Like 5

#FreeBritney

Link to post
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, I’ve never seen this. Her voice sounds so good and it’s so good to hear her sing live. The falsetto, “you’ll see that, you’re the only one for me” was so freaking pretty. :OMGney:
 

also, this performance is so 90s and I love it lol. 

Fun fact that i recently read somewhere: did u know that line isnt song by Britney herself but by backgroundsingers? Look for yourself; every live performance she sings it like she did in this performance. She cannot hit those notes

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it wasn't the playback but the sound from the video running in the screens behind her.

I think it wasn't even meant to be heard

I thought the same at first, but if you keep watching, it's not actually the full music video they played on the screens, but select parts/sequences. :plzney:

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, Hestia said:

I thought the same at first, but if you keep watching, it's not actually the full music video they played on the screens, but select parts/sequences. :plzney:

but the audio finishes way before the performance is done and it doesn't match the alternative, shortened version she ends up singing. 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Fun fact that i recently read somewhere: did u know that line isnt song by Britney herself but by backgroundsingers? Look for yourself; every live performance she sings it like she did in this performance. She cannot hit those notes

I haven't seen that before, but there's a lot of times during the BOMT era that she backed out of belting notes like that one in favor of head voice. The "show you how much I care" in Born to Make You Happy is another example, although she sung it live as a belt in one performance. I think it had a lot to do with the slow deterioration of her voice from the recording of the album to the end of that era - which is when she was really starting to use that exaggerated technique/tone that's on Oops.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block