Can we expect a britney reference in normani's performance today ? UPDATE: NORMANI SAID SHE STUDIED BRITNEY'S PERFORMANCES.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll take all positive Britney references we can get. Let the new girls keep her good name alive. Especially Normani.😍

She’s super talented and so much more exciting than her basic band member with those horrid screechy vocals of hers. I hope she kills it.     But that's still not enough reas

I hope so. She also referenced her in the MV for her new single Motivation (she also referenced Beyoncé, JLO, Ciara and other early 2000’s pop stars). I wish her the best, she’s an amazing performer a

I hope so. She also referenced her in the MV for her new single Motivation (she also referenced Beyoncé, JLO, Ciara and other early 2000’s pop stars). I wish her the best, she’s an amazing performer and I’m kinda tired of all these new basic pop stars with minimal stage presence 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Its so sad how far we've fallen. We've gone from hoping Britney will perform to hoping that she's referenced :mcorangu:

I feel bad for all those times I laughed at Xtina fans :airpls:

Well there wasnt hope for her to perform like she doesnt have material ... glory was released 3 years ago. Its good for her to stay away for a time so she can comeback ala 2008. B10 will be huge.

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Well there wasnt hope for her to perform like she doesnt have material ... glory was released 3 years ago. Its good for her to stay away for a time so she can comeback ala 2008. B10 will be huge.

Why should she after being paid dust by them?

i love that she loves britney. she's definitely "coping" her in a way. she did a "streaptease" in her performance like britney did with oops so yes, she did as expected. 

p.s. i miss the old vmas with britney killing the stage, i hope one day she performs there again

• Like 3

She did slay, indeed. It always is so weird though that all these celebrities appreciate Britney, call her "iconic" etc. However she's still considered a complete "guilty pleasure", if you say she's your favourite artist you'll get funny looks. Idk, it feels that there's a certain shame associated with Brit but when the VMAs come around, it's quickly forgotten about. 

• Like 1