MTV uploads 'It's Britney, *****' 🌟 Best Britney Spears VMA Moments | VMAs ICONIC!

Ok many thoughts, but

1. Did they just place the 2016 VMAs Make Me performance above the 2000 VMAs Oops/Satisfaction performance? Excuse me but wut?! :girlwhat:
  2. Funny how they cut out the acceptance speech part of 2011 VMAs Vanguard Award moment because MTV knows that making Britney praise beyonce on her moment was a tragic mess :NYsassy:
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, JeNny_C said:

MTV is so desperate trying to get people to watch the crappy VMA's.  Everyone knows Britney made that show and it will never be good again until someone actually puts on a descent visual performance again.  There are a few descent singers and ok performances but nothing like from back in the day like Britney, Madonna or Gaga did.  Like where are the theatrics? The show is just boring now and MTV knows it:mhm:  I really miss the old MTV showing music videos and behind the scenes.  What happened?  It's really sad:tiffsniffle:

I seriously don't understand how people can buy into this every single year. I'd be more interested if the show and the performers still delivered.

• Like 2
  • Deactivated
19 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ok many thoughts, but

1. Did they just place the 2016 VMAs Make Me performance above the 2000 VMAs Oops/Satisfaction performance? Excuse me but wut?! :girlwhat:

MTE

I figured Slave would be #1 since most people prefer that one (not me), but Oops should have been at least #2. Even that stupid kid tribute had a higher rank.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I seriously don't understand how people can buy into this every single year. I'd be more interested if the show and the performers still delivered.

I know what you mean.  They hype it up every year and show tons of commercials with old performances but it never ends up being anything close to what it was

• Like 2