MTV uploads "Make Me" feat. G-eazy today

2 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

I think this performance is underrated .. tbh , I think it's the same video that Britney uploeaded in her channel right ? no diffrences ?.

Agreed. This performance was fresh, she was fluid and seemed really comfortable with G-Easy. Totally on point. I loved it. 

• Like 7
  • Deactivated
2 hours ago, Marlean said:

They're probably saving the best for last.

and include a behind-the-scenes showing before and after the performance :shark:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I just wish they didn’t do me myself and I. 

I wish she would have did a medley with another glory song 

My thought exactly :brityes: i would have preferred something like: Make Me... and then LMD/DYWCO + a poll on her website so that we could decide the second single/video between LMD/DYWCO but no, we had to wait 4 long months for Slumber Party (which is probably the song that i skip the most from Glory) feat Tinashe :juggingu: no offence, i think she's very talented, but imo she added nothing special to the song, actually i really like the way Britney sounds on the second verse of Slumber Party, but...

it got scrapped :pieceofwhat:

• Like 5

Watching this makes me angry at all the fans that went for 2016ney. She was here, she was fierce, she gave us hair flips and took it up so hard from where she was when we started the Vegas residency. 

I remember watching this, and the 35 minute Beyonce medley and getting so angry at the VMA's for doing her so dirty that way. Watching her do this without watching a mini concert before shows she still is a solid performer and the shadow thing was really cute, and the frames giving the nod to Blackout was something I didnt really notice till now. 

When I did my Meet and Greet with teh backstage tour, she had the boots laying in her quick change, and I loved that. So many fans are so hard on her....and I really miss seeing her perform. I hope that when all this mess is over she comes back and is who she wants to be as an artist. I would 100 percent support it tbh. 

• Like 4

This was such a great performance. Of course, totally different of the first Britney performances we had but she was at her best for this one. I won't watch this MTV youtube video but instead watch the version Britney posted :)

• Like 1