Blackout: Non-stop LP edit

That's pretty cool! :yay:

I love the fact that you added transitions instead of just putting all the tracks together, that's a nice touch! :mhm:

While some could be improved, I love the "Radar" → "Break The Ice", "Toy Soldier" → "Hot As Ice", and "Ooh Ooh Baby" → "Perfect Lover" transitions, they're great! :tiffanynod:

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Sounds good.. Just what Madonna did with her Confessions on a Dancefloor CD

Thanks and yes! I love it, though she clearly was inspired by Donna Summer :yesokay: her albums from late 70s are too amazing to describe.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

OK I am going to sound like a grandpa, but what is different versus what you play on Spotify? That the beat drips into the next song? Sounds great though :)

Yeah, all the songs are pretty mixed (as much I as could mix them) so they just flow like a medley without gaps/silence between. Thanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 4:14 PM, Nickey said:

I was inspired by old disco LPs that have an amazing flow as you play them - there are no gaps between songs, because it's all mixed and it kinda sounds like a medley, you know, just gapless albums. Madonna also did Confessions pretty much based on  late 70s.

So... I tried to make a non-stop Blackout mix. I'm not a DJ in fact, though just tried my best to make it flow and sound really good using some stems. Oh, and made some minor changes in some of the songs, but it's basically about Circus  almost pure Blackout, no remixes.

I hope you like it! :mcry:

If you're too lazy to listen to the whole thing, just check out the gaps between tracks :cutesybrit:

OMG is amazing i cant stop listening to this. Its way better than the original album itself

• Love 1