FINALLY! MTV UPLOADS 2003 VMAS IN HD! AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE. EDIT: THEY ADDED HER AFTER 2 DAYS. LOL

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY TODAY MTV DECIDED TO UPLOAD THE LEGENDARY 2003 VMAS. AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE IN THE PERFORMANCE. MAYBE BECAUSE THE WORLD ONLY REMEMBERS BRITNEY AND MADONNA FROM THIS  

The highlights of this performance for me Britney opening this iconic performance. Almost had a heart attack when I saw this live and heard her voice under that vail. Only a true Britney stan kne

Lmao Justin pressed face is iconic

• Exhale+

THIS IS SUCH AN ICONIC MOMENT IN HISTORY!! :yesplease:

Also, can we all just stop and appreciate how absolutely beautiful Britney looks here. She radiates talent. She’s a legend and will be remembered as one of the biggest names in pop music EVER. 

• Like 5

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

1 - the best reactions to any performance ever

2 - Britney looks so hot

3 - Britney is the best performer

4 - X Tina is hot too and sounds the best

5 - This vmas ended the vmas for the next few years. 2004, 2005 and 2006 had zero memorable moments. Everyone was so spoiled and had such high and unrealistic expectations for the MTV Vmas because of Britney Spears that it ruined the show. Even 2007 and 2008 sucked minus the Britney moments. They honestly didn't get back INTO it till the 2009 vmas.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, BoleynR said:

The Xtina fans kicking off in the comments is so funny tbh. 

The thing is WHO remembers her or Missy from this performance? No one really so what Dya expect 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

tbh at least she still has fans left after abandoning her music career for a decade.

• Like 1

Of course I'm a Britney stan but they shouldn't shade Xtina like that, it is very disrespectful. For me the least important one in the group was Missy (sorry, no hate, just my opinion). 

But I think they did it just to make more comments/more views on it because of the scandal with Xtina's name not mentioned. They knew her fans will be triggered asf and leave many comments. And hopefully making it more viral or something, idk. 

Also, did you guys notice how they make Xtina's kiss with Madonna longer?? Like, you actually see their kiss here, and JT's reaction is shortened a little bit. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Nando. said:

For the first time ever I realized the first face Justin makes before the kiss happens, like a ? face, was because he didnt get why the camera was all up at him. He was like ? thats weird, then some seconds later the kiss happens and his reaction couldnt be more genuine.

haha thats true. He talks about it in this video:

BTW Christina shades Brit 02:19 :jj:

• Dislike 2
1 minute ago, Luis Almeida said:

haha thats true. He talks about it in this video:

BTW Christina shades Brit 02:19 :jj:

i need to know the backstory behind that comment. Was that after she got wasted at a party and tried to kiss her and got rejected?? What happened in 2003 that made Chrisitna be like that towards Britney? did they have an epic backstage fight??  She was fine and only positive until then. I NEED TO KNOW.

18 hours ago, Urbanney said:

There's nothing this iconic anymore in performances these days. Also, I forgot how hot Britney was, Jesus. 

THIS! Looking at her in glorious 1080 makes me realize how beautiful she was and still is and clearly one of the reason the GP always loves her. One friend of mine that is not really into pop music told me that britney looks like an angel in this performance.

we dont deserve ha.

• Like 2
Just now, portrait said:

I think she was jealous because brit got all the attention 

no I dont think so. Britney got all the attention her whole career but she only had issues with her between 2003 and 2005. Saying that she needs to loosen up sounds like a reference to something that happened between them.

23 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no I dont think so. Britney got all the attention her whole career but she only had issues with her between 2003 and 2005. Saying that she needs to loosen up sounds like a reference to something that happened between them.

Probably the incident where Christina came up to her in a club and stuck her tongue down her throat.

• Like 1