FINALLY! MTV UPLOADS 2003 VMAS IN HD! AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE. EDIT: THEY ADDED HER AFTER 2 DAYS. LOL

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY TODAY MTV DECIDED TO UPLOAD THE LEGENDARY 2003 VMAS. AND THEY FORGOT TO MENTION XTINE IN THE PERFORMANCE. MAYBE BECAUSE THE WORLD ONLY REMEMBERS BRITNEY AND MADONNA FROM THIS  

The highlights of this performance for me Britney opening this iconic performance. Almost had a heart attack when I saw this live and heard her voice under that vail. Only a true Britney stan kne

Lmao Justin pressed face is iconic

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

The highlights of this performance for me

Britney opening this iconic performance. Almost had a heart attack when I saw this live and heard her voice under that vail. Only a true Britney stan knew right away it was our queen. 

giphy.gif

Mary J not being here for Xtina

MhCC.gif

Of course the kiss, Xtina got one too, but MTV being shady as **** decided to show JT’s reaction instead. 

giphy.gif

I’ll never get over Justin’s reaction, looking like he just saw his puppy get shot and Mary J on the back looking confused as ****

tumblr_lvzbqh3Epy1qezxsoo2_500.gif

MTV predicting the future of our Queen. 

giphy.gif

You missed Beyoncé confusingly applauding in the crowd at the beginning.

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

By the way, not shading Xtina or anything. I like the girl, but even if MTV hadn’t showed JTs face instead of Xtina kissing Madonna, I still think the world would still be talking mainly about Britney and Madonna. Their kiss looked a lot hotter, thanks to Britney opening her mouth and her gum looking like her tongue. Just saying. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

By the way, not shading Xtina or anything. I like the girl, but even if MTV hadn’t showed JTs face instead of Xtina kissing Madonna, I still think the world would still be talking mainly about Britney and Madonna. Their kiss looked a lot hotter, thanks to Britney opening her mouth and her gum looking like her tongue. Just saying. 

its not about who kissed hotter.

its about the names. Its Britney and Madonna... even back then, it would not be a big deal with xtina. But britneys and madonnas names are enough to make headlines cuz ppl were interested in them, not xtina.

• Like 1