Best Not a girl not yet a womam performance

OK guys...

I know lot of you will say what is the best performance of this balad is the AMAs one.

Let me convince you otherwise...

Take a look and listen to this

The 2:45 onwards... the only time she hit the high note

Lets discuss this:mhm:

3 hours ago, falka said:

I strongly dislike that part when background ******* inserted himself into Britney's space and started pretending it's girl band :lessons: 

why be mad at them when it was clearly intentional and directed by Larry, since they all knew Britney's limited singing capabilities? It always bothered me as well but in retrospect, they were doing Britney a favor by disguising her voice cracks. #fact :gerlwat:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

OMG im such a Flop fan for not knowing she sang this on SNL

KILL ME :britdrown:

Its ok lol :britdrown: A lot from SNL its hard to find on youtube due to copyrights

I was :britdrown: too when I discovered this (I wonder why it is her only 2000 SNL skit that isnt on the Live & More dvd):

I only discovered her 2003 skit with Will Ferrel when the official SNL channel uploaded :britdrown:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3
On 8/4/2019 at 1:20 PM, annonymous said:

How come no one mentions this performance? And no it wasn't pre-recorded, I have doubts about the last part but the rest is all live for sure.

the hardest part of the song aka the key change was  pre-recorded, but it's still a good performance

On 8/4/2019 at 6:24 AM, AllEyesOnUsBitch said:

Her SNL performance of the song is my favorite  :badgirl:

https://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/233488/

Edit: If anyone knows how to download the video from this site, please let me know... It's not on youtube and this is the only site I know that has a video of the performance so if they take it down I might never find it again 

Here's the source: https://v2.tagtele.com/flv2/2016102002292358090d95a39b9.mp4?key=a9pcm95_YXHdhH6Bw7-gxQ&k=263&ka=3500  from this page you can right-click save if you want to download it 

• Like 2