Jump to content

Unreleased remix: Not a girl (Boris & Beck Remix)


Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

https://www.discogs.com/Boris-Beck-Remix-Reel/release/13878204

 

Does anyone have this unreleased remix?

You can ask him for it, I already asked for the In the Zone demo but he wasn't allowed to upload it so it's more than likely he isn't allowed to share this one either but you should give it a shot regardless. If you do, please try asking him about the unreleased Stan Courtois Anticipating remix too and if he would send them to the Britney Spears Remixes site. Thank you ;)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post

according to discogs this person has it:

I'm a mixshow DJ for Energy 98 (www.energy981.com) and remixer a.k.a. Bit Error. 
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/bit-error 
E-mail: biterror (AT) hotmail (DOT) com 
HEARTHIS: https://hearthis.at/bit-error/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/biterrormusic 
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/BIT_ERROR 
 

https://www.discogs.com/user/bertrandjp90

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, HarajukuGyal said:

You can ask him for it, I already asked for the In the Zone demo but he wasn't allowed to upload it so it's more than likely he isn't allowed to share this one either but you should give it a shot regardless. If you do, please try asking him about the unreleased Stan Courtois Anticipating remix too and if he would send them to the Britney Spears Remixes site. Thank you ;)

 

This is a thing? :o :crying2: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
20 minutes ago, Isla said:

This is a thing? :o :crying2: 

Yes, it was meant to be included on the promotional set of French vinyls but was cut for unknown reasons. There might have been a CD single release planned at one point too

R-11418583-1516406068-7321.jpeg.jpg

On a side note, an improvised version of the Alan Braxe Mix #2 was actually played live on some DJ sets by Together (formed by one half of Daft Punk) and Cassius, who recently just passed away, back in 2002 (35:54)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Yes, it was meant to be included on the promotional set of French vinyls but was cut for unknown reasons. There might have been a CD single release planned at one point too

R-11418583-1516406068-7321.jpeg.jpg

On a side note, an improvised version of the Alan Braxe Mix #2 was actually played live on some DJ sets by Together (formed by one half of Daft Punk) and Cassius, who recently just passed away, back in 2002 (35:54)

 

Okay I don't really care THAT much for remixes, but I NEED to hear these Anticipating ones!

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
10 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

and the unreleased Plasmic Honey remix of DLMBTLTK

and then there are all those Junior Vasquez remixes

and Lenny Bertoldo mixes

those obscure Boris & Beck full vocal mixes of Sometimes

and the Sometimes Soul Solution club mix and edits, dubs...

What about the Soul Seekerz (?) unreleased remix of Radar, was supposed to be released when Radar was planned as a single from Blackout but when the release got cancelled it never came out. A snippet of it being played in a club leaked years ago.

Link to post
20 minutes ago, Isla said:

What about the Soul Seekerz (?) unreleased remix of Radar, was supposed to be released when Radar was planned as a single from Blackout but when the release got cancelled it never came out. A snippet of it being played in a club leaked years ago.

Only the radio edits were made available https://www.britneyspearsremixes.com/2017/02/britney-spears-soul-seekerz-remixes.html

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, BOBO said:

The Alan Braxe Mix 1 and 2 on your site are fan edits

The Club Mix is actually the real Mix 1 and the Mix 2 should be this long (I can PM you a link)

Also you're missing the Stan Courtouis edit :wink_britney_everytime_white:

https://britney-online.net/stream-download-wav-losslessanticipating-stan-courtois-felly-smooth-edit-unreleased/

Link to post
2 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The Alan Braxe Mix 1 and 2 on your site are fan edits

The Club Mix is actually the real Mix 1 and the Mix 2 should be this long (I can PM you a link)

Also you're missing the Stan Courtouis edit :wink_britney_everytime_white:

https://britney-online.net/stream-download-wav-losslessanticipating-stan-courtois-felly-smooth-edit-unreleased/

Update: FIXED

And the Stan Courtois Mix is listed under "Unreleased

Thank you. :) 

Link to post
On 8/1/2019 at 1:11 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

You can ask him for it, I already asked for the In the Zone demo but he wasn't allowed to upload it so it's more than likely he isn't allowed to share this one either but you should give it a shot regardless. If you do, please try asking him about the unreleased Stan Courtois Anticipating remix too and if he would send them to the Britney Spears Remixes site. Thank you ;)

what in the zone demo?

 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block