• Super Moderators

I mean that’s why she had a vogue article and podcast devoted to it because her instagram is the most relatable and considered normal for a celebrity. 

I just want her out of this cship so she can just live her life. 

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators

Is Normal-Type, thus weak against Fighting-Type attacks (hater comments) but immune to Ghost-Type (eternal queen that will never die) 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I'm hesitant to respond because I'm NOT a social media person. It's a lot of reasons. I'm boring. There's just nothing to say. It's the privacy thing. I tend to be pretty private and I want to keep it, ya know? One family member kept nagging my mom to set up a Facebook account even though she truly doesn't give a **** about it. So I set up the account for her and it was a strain finding something to reply to. I had no idea these family members (they live far away) were so political. It was just post after post of nothing but politics and very few posts for anything outside of that. It was boring. 

I don't want to piss anybody but I doubt I'd want to look at everything Britney posts either. But what I do look at, it just seems like the kinda crap you'd see on somebody else's account. The only time I think I ever voice hesitation about  the stuff being posted was that latest post about gaining 2 pounds. Maybe it's harmless and it's just one time I'm reading too much into it and projecting my own issues onto the case. I've got f**ked up issues with my body image and I'd hate if anybody freaked out and beat themselves up because they gained two pounds especially when that person looks fit and toned to begin with. Or I'd hate if anybody drilled it into somebody else's head that 2 pounds is on par with gaining 200 pounds.

• Like 1