New Prerogative Edition

• Super Moderators

I knew they were releasing it sooner or later. The Prerogative ads started to appear on the official Britney Fragrances page a few days ago, despite the Rainbow Fantasy being the latest perfume

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Oh great they are slowly starting again

prerogative new addition

some cool new additional commercials

announcement for announcement on idk the Wendy show :imdying:

Then boom stronger residency coming dec 27 (but they’re too cheap to scrap ideas of dom so it’s basically gonna be the same show but with a title that doesn’t match)

then new documentary and album and everyone forgets freebritney 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Will it actually be unisex this time or nah?  I still have the body mist on my dresser just collecting dust.  :donewithit:

OP said it's more floral than original Prerogative.. but I don't know as I don't have it.. It would seem kinda dumb to me that they wouldn't continue this as a unisex line :bedtime:

Anyway, he bought it on a site called Mercari.. I checked, and all the bottles available ale sold out.. :crying1:

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, m-art-in said:

OP said it's more floral than original Prerogative.. but I don't know as I don't have it.. It would seem kinda dumb to me that they wouldn't continue this as a unisex line :bedtime:

Anyway, he bought it on a site called Mercari.. I checked, and all the bottles available ale sold out.. :crying1:

Well that doesn’t sound promising. It’s probably gonna smell like Shawn Mendes 2 fragrance which smelled like watered down version of prerogative/private show. All of EA’s fragrances all start to smell alike cuz it’s so expensive to hire more than one perfumist.

• Like 1

I tried Prerogative at Walmart and it def smells fem so I tried mixing it with colognes... it smelled good mixed with Diesel but it overpowered it after 30 min.  Oh, and it gave me a headache.  Prerogative is def not gender neutral but maybe just Trans friendly?  Either way, it doesn't smell attractive to me. 

35 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

pff who needs a 29756th fragrance when it's been nearly 3 years since Glory came out............

Eeeehm... Me? :demi:

No really, at this point I just want anything that's Britney branded :lollipop: I'm that desperate for new music....

I gotta catch 'em all ? I only have 12 of them

• Like 1