Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New IG post - Britney not wearing makeup while doing cardio

she looks so good and cute 

my workout is basically the same as hers, twins <3

she looks good, I should do the same workout as her cause it looks easy. Too bad I don’t own a treadmill.

1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

Her IG turned into a gym.

my reaction to the insta video was this+ you profile pic:bbmaney:

2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The case of the missing bellybutton piercing in video 2 but shot on the "same day" ....its a conspiracy that im interested in.

She has on different gym attire also not the same top 

44 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The case of the missing bellybutton piercing in video 2 but shot on the "same day" ....its a conspiracy that im intereste

Queen of keeping it tight!!

She looks incredible. 

I LOVE that she's talking directly to us.

:gerlwat:

She is using prerecorded vocals from video with no makeup:heresthetea:, but visuals are from today. 

10 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

This video makes her seem so real IDK how to put it, but seeing her reference things that are being said about her is so refreshing!! Her taking seem so regular & she look good! Britney is known for being mute & like totally in her own world, its good to see her normal like this. It's the realist I seen her 

But tbh, it still makes me feel weird. Precisely because she's never paid attention to what people say about her, it feels, strange. Especially because this time it's not against the media (all the time) or a celebrity or something, but the "fans". What's more disheartening than an artist fighting against her own fans? What I mean is, she seems to be so pissed off, with us in general, and that makes me feel, weird. It makes me feel guilty despite never insulting her on Instagram or anywhere else, or attacking her family, or so.

I just can't wait for that hearing to come, and hopefully she's set free from the conservatorship so she can sort of start again with her life, and just leave behind all these sour episodes.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean