Giorgio Moroder releases new Tom’s Diner remix

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so cute  

Can't wait for Brit to find out about this in 2022!!!! 

Aww he is adorable and the remix actually sounds better than the originaL (I always thought the production was a bit too noisey on the OG)

12 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

It's Britney on the bridge. We know she actually recorded it. 

...do we? I remember it being a big deal that he kept saying she didn’t finish recording (not to mention it was her who urged for the vocoder effect)

it definitely *sounds* like her. I wanna believe it’s her. What I think is these are just backing vocals and the main vocals weren’t recorded? I remember him saying he just took it upon himself to record that part of the song. It could just be a Piece of Me situation honestly

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

...do we? I remember it being a big deal that he kept saying she didn’t finish recording (not to mention it was her who urged for the vocoder effect)

it definitely *sounds* like her. I wanna believe it’s her. What I think is these are just backing vocals and the main vocals weren’t recorded? I remember him saying he just took it upon himself to record that part of the song. It could just be a Piece of Me situation honestly

I read somewhere she did record it and send it to him but once the song was ready or something like that. It definitely sounds like her.

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators

The fact that he's turning 80 next year :kyliecry: God keep him alive for at least 20 more years or at least until she decides to shoot a videoclip for it

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

I guess I have the unpopular opinion of not liking it. I don’t like the vocoder version but I like the unfiltered one he plays at his shows where the tempo seemed more fast paced and Britney’s voice clear and strong. Although I do appreciate the official for artistic reasons. It makes it unique and I like when she experiment.

13 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Nice remix but, are we gonna pretend it wasn't set up, both the post and the remix release? :yesokay:

He did that remix suspiciously quickly haha.

Also, this version is gagging for a feat. My votes are Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish or Selena

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Omg where is this gif from?:yesplease:

I believe this is from 2018, possibly 2017. Pretty sure she was in Miami or Malibu on a yacht with Sam. Her body was banging! She also posted a pic of her looking out to the ocean which stans went crazy for because her *** looked great