On 6/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, asitalian12587 said:

loveddd this performance but i think she shouldve picked other songs besides BOM/TOMH. i love them but as far as the GP is concerned, no one really knows them. I wouldve preferred the gimme more/break the ice medley instead.

I agree 100%! I remember Make and was supposed to be debuted at the BBMAs so I think TOMH took its place. 

I think the inclusion of ILRNR, BOM, and TOMH were brought in as Vegas promotions. Piece of Me had just been revamped after all.

also I wish those giant speaker props were in POM! I think they’re so cool and could’ve made the stage feel less empty.

• Like 2
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I think it was pre-recorded. It's deeper than the original album version and certain parts are pronounced a bit differently, so I don't think it was just a pitched down studio recording. But

ugh I love this performance

I would've removed Touch of My Hand though, not only it was unknown, but it kinda killed the mood towards the end of the performance. The backflip could've been incorporated on any other song. I

On 6/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, Shadow2003 said:

Yes, I think it was pre-recorded. It's deeper than the original album version and certain parts are pronounced a bit differently, so I don't think it was just a pitched down studio recording.

But now, I'll go a bit off topic to say this: BBMAs 2016 was her best performance in years. Seriously:

• Attitude? On point.
  • Looks? She looked STUNNING! :yasqueen:
  • Song choices? Some classics and recent hits as well as two fan-favourites and album deep cuts ("Touch Of My Hand" and "Breathe On Me"). I'd say it was a great setlist.
  • Tics? Minimal / none after "Work *****"
  • Choreography? Not the best, but she made up for that with the attitude.

I see nothing to complain about. She was meant to perform there and she delivered. :mhm:

I remember the first time watching it I was so nervous during WB... She seemed a bit stiff and obviously very nervous and I was like: Britney, forget everything, just go off like you're used to. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU. And then the slayage started right with that Womanizer breakdown. I couldn't believe it. :crying1: Love it.

• Like 5